News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Real midnight Express on monday 4th oct. A must see.

Started by FatFreddysCat, September 16, 2010, 02:34:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

Just seen a trailer for it , apparently the real story behind it being told by the fella himslef (villiam Hayes). And if any of you young uns haven't seen the film it's well worth a watch. I think the Banged up Abroad version is on the National Geographic channel, also most of the Banged up abroads are worth a watch. Oh one last thing i've just discovered Current TV, very good interesting stuff on it.

ToodlesMcToot

Fred, is that William Hayes story on English or American television? Which channel?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: ToodlesMcToot on September 16, 2010, 04:27:40 PM
Fred, is that William Hayes story on English or American television? Which channel?
Yes i was taking the piss out of the way they said Wiiliam (villiam) in the film. It's on the National Geographic channel England, but i'm sure as he was a Yank it will be over in America as well if it hasn't been on already. I had a Turkish copper show me his gun and threaten to shoot me in a club in Altinkum once. Me, Kaz  some Turk and his English bird for that week went to a club, The Turk got free drinks so he went to the bar, in the meantime some middleaged fat turk tried his sleazy stuff on the girls so i told him to feck off as i was banging the pair of them. Anyhow many hours later i was fast asleep on the club sofa , when the fatty woke me up, showed me his police badge and then showed me his gun , then showed me a bullett and told me it was for me. I was so tired and and drunk i just told him " So Fecking what" and went back to sleep. I'm now a fair bit older and wiser and hopefully wouldn't do that again, but i did take the piss out of a Turk copper about a frisbee after a clip from Midnight Express. Oh the book is a god read asw well.

finnster01

Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 16, 2010, 04:44:51 PM
Yes i was taking the piss out of the way they said Wiiliam (villiam) in the film. It's on the National Geographic channel England, but i'm sure as he was a Yank it will be over in America as well if it hasn't been on already. I had a Turkish copper show me his gun and threaten to shoot me in a club in Altinkum once. Me, Kaz  some Turk and his English bird for that week went to a club, The Turk got free drinks so he went to the bar, in the meantime some middleaged fat turk tried his sleazy stuff on the girls so i told him to feck off as i was banging the pair of them. Anyhow many hours later i was fast asleep on the club sofa , when the fatty woke me up, showed me his police badge and then showed me his gun , then showed me a bullett and told me it was for me. I was so tired and and drunk i just told him " So Fecking what" and went back to sleep. I'm now a fair bit older and wiser and hopefully wouldn't do that again, but i did take the piss out of a Turk copper about a frisbee after a clip from Midnight Express. Oh the book is a god read asw well.
I was in the Turkish baths once in Istambul. I got in and a lovely Turkish lady showed me to the first of the pools. By the time I was all warmed up this brute of a Turkish male pulled me out of the tub and tried to feck with my body. I told him I was fine, leave me alone. He still insisted to bend my bad knee (with no ligaments) backwards, at which point I decided to give him a Glasgow kiss and he went down like a brick. The hotel called the coppers and they arrested me but somehow they didn't press charges.

But for a minute that movie flashed through my head a million times. I don't want to spend any time in a Turkish jail. 

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: finnster01 on September 16, 2010, 05:37:05 PM
Quote from: FatFreddysCat on September 16, 2010, 04:44:51 PM
I was in the Turkish baths once in Istambul. I got in and a lovely Turkish lady showed me to the first of the pools. By the time I was all warmed up this brute of a Turkish male pulled me out of the tub and tried to feck with my body. I told him I was fine, leave me alone. He still insisted to bend my bad knee (with no ligaments) backwards, at which point I decided to give him a Glasgow kiss and he went down like a brick. The hotel called the coppers and they arrested me but somehow they didn't press charges.

But for a minute that movie flashed through my head a million times. I don't want to spend any time in a Turkish jail. 

Haha would that be the pain massage? Jays father inlaw had that and we pissed ourselves laughing watching, it was honestly one of the funniest things i've ever seen.

tingtawng

IN SVEN VE TVUST

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: tingtawng on September 16, 2010, 06:00:36 PM
its all been noted here before >>

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midnight_Express_%28film%29
Always so negative tingtawng  :55: . Of course the highly respected and never full of poo Wikipedia has just basically got the film review, he didn't escape by killing anyone. Read the book, or perhaps watch the programme with the real William Hayes telling the real story as i've put in the topic headline. You must be gutted we've got of to such a great start, you've been very quiet of late, still if we lose to Blackburn i'm sure you'll be back big style  :59: .