watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team To Face Villa

Started by filham, October 20, 2017, 06:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

filham

We have a few players returning from injury who provide option that could possibly strengthen the team . However I expect Jocanovic to take no chances and think he will start with a really match fit team and hold back with new the returning players until the second half.
I am expecting the following line up:-

Button
                                   Odoi        Kallas               Ream       Sess.

McDonald   
                                                   Johansen    Norwood
                                       Ayite                                       Kebano

Then look for 45minute and 60 minute substitutions of :-

Cairney, Kamara and Mollo.                                                           

BestOfBrede

It's gonna be hard enough as it is, let alone only playing 10!
:005:

Woolly Mammoth

That must be our new Plan B. 1️⃣0️⃣
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

JoelH5

Unless we're losing, I can't see Cairney playing for 45 mins. Jok said they hadn't planned on using him for that long against Preston. If things look ok or we're drawing, he'll come on around the 60/65th. Hopefully we're 3 up by then!
I was there, standing in the Putney end

SP

Don't expect to see TC tomorrow but would be a pleasant surprise if he's fit enough to play some part.  Another draw I think 2-2.

Woolly Mammoth

Providing we can get our act together this afternoon. On their wide pitch, our slick passing movements played at our tempo, should give us the edge.
Nevertheless, it's all on the day, if we can get to the 70th minute, ahead or on level terms. Then I would like to think we will come away with at least a point.
Although maximum points would be preferable.

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

according to the Beeb:

Aston Villa are still without suspended Wales international Neil Taylor for the visit of Fulham to the West Midlands.

The left-back serves the second of his three-match ban for a red card in Villa's last home game, the 1-0 home win over Bolton on 30 September.

Fulham defender Ryan Fredericks (foot) is a doubt, but forward Aboubakar Kamara (thigh) is back in training. Captain Tom Cairney may start after knee trouble, while winger Jordan Graham could face his former club. Seventh-placed Villa are looking for a response to last weekend's local derby loss to Wolves, their first defeat in nine games,

Fulham are ninth, unbeaten in four games and a point behind Villa, but they have won their last two away matches, at Nottingham Forest and QPR.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JackHFFC1990

For me I think we should go for it

Button
Odoi Kalas Ream Soares
      McDonald Johansen
Ayite       Fonte     Sessegnon
                 Kamara

Subs - Bettinelli , Djalo , Norwood , Cairney , Mollo, Graham , Kebano

filham

Quote from: filham on October 20, 2017, 06:05:11 PM
We have a few players returning from injury who provide option that could possibly strengthen the team . However I expect Jocanovic to take no chances and think he will start with a really match fit team and hold back with new the returning players until the second half.
I am expecting the following line up:-

Button
                                   Odoi        Kallas               Ream       Sess.

McDonald   
                                                   Johansen    Norwood
                                       Ayite                                       Kebano

Then look for 45minute and 60 minute substitutions of :-

Cairney, Kamara and Mollo.                                                           

The missing striker, of course that is the quiet man Fonte, he is  gradually becoming our ghost striker, and we don't want the opposition to know he is there.
Quote from: JackHFFC1990 on October 21, 2017, 09:24:03 AM
For me I think we should go for it

Button
Odoi Kalas Ream Soares
      McDonald Johansen
Ayite       Fonte     Sessegnon
                 Kamara

Subs - Bettinelli , Djalo , Norwood , Cairney , Mollo, Graham , Kebano

Yes that team looks good , I would be pleased to see Sess. moved out from the left back position where he is not looking good. However we have not seen Soares in action yet and I suspect Jocanovic will want to see him on as a late sub. for 15 minutes or so before giving him a start.

Woolly Mammoth

Yes, decisions decisions, but I am encouraged by the fact that we have a real decent squad to choose from.
It may not be the finished article, but we can exploit the wide open spaces of Villa Park. They tend to tire after 70 mins and we can ensure that by giving them the runaround right from the kick off, plus we do not have a bad record there either.
Jok needs to have his wits about him today, and try and game manage two steps ahead of his opponents.
We mustn't  be too predictable in everything we do.
Let's hope Kamara plays a part if he is back in shape.

Never forget your Roots.

SuffolkWhite

Yep lots of possibilities, I would like us to keep a clean sheet for a change and then when the opposition tire in the last twenty mins bring on more attacking options. We cant give the ball away like we have in some games as it's where the goals are conceded.

Would like to see Mollo start and bring on Kebano either at half time or sixty mins.

COYW
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

@jolslover

I'd go 433

Button, Fredericks Kalas Ream Soares, Mcdonald Johansen Cairney, Kebano Fonte Sessegnon

If we are trailling at half time then stick on Kamara and Mollo.
STH H3

Woolly Mammoth

Going by all your different line ups, and in their own way, they are all good choices, which shows how many different options we have. Especially making changes during a game.
This alone is encouraging and I would like to think that this will underpin a good result for us today and the matches to come, providing the players can win there own battles with the right applications.
I will not go as far as to say we can walk out of there with three points. But it would not surprise me one bit.

Never forget your Roots.

Baston White

For me today it's;

Button
Odoi Kalas Ream Soares
Norwood McDonald Johansen
Ayite Fonte Sessegnon

COYW's.

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Baston White on October 21, 2017, 10:56:29 AM
For me today it's;

Button
Odoi Kalas Ream Soares
Norwood McDonald Johansen
Ayite Fonte Sessegnon

COYW's.

Not a bad shout, and if the pitch is big and wide you can see Sess skinning the right back!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

twang

Button
Odoi - Kalas - Ream - Sessegnon
Norwood - McDonald - Johansen
Fonte - Kamara - Ayite

Subs: Bettinelli, Djalo, Soares, Cisse, Cairney, Mollo & Kebano