watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham badge tattoo

Started by Buffalo76, October 23, 2017, 01:35:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buffalo76

Can anyone, ideally who's the badge tattooed, recommend a tattoo artist - in Berkshire if poss. I'm thinking of having the badge on my leg but want it done 100% and not some shoddy amateur looking job. Cos once it's on its on .

Woolly Mammoth

I remember the days when only Pirates were allowed to have a Tattoo.
I have a Tattoo of the face of a Woolly Mammoth on my lower stomach, and I have to say, it has an enormous Trunk.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

JHaynes Paperboy

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 23, 2017, 02:51:20 PM
I have a Tattoo of the face of a Woolly Mammoth on my lower stomach, and I have to say, it has an enormous Trunk.
lol
In my younger days I had HMS tattooed on the "old chap", when I got an erection it spelt "HamMerSmith End".

FFCFOREVER

Quote from: Buffalo76 on October 23, 2017, 01:35:01 PM
Can anyone, ideally who's the badge tattooed, recommend a tattoo artist - in Berkshire if poss. I'm thinking of having the badge on my leg but want it done 100% and not some shoddy amateur looking job. Cos once it's on its on .
There is a tattoo shop in Fulham road called The Fulham Tatto Centre.I had the old crest tattoed on me about 15 years ago and they were very good.I cannot say what they are like now but they have very good reviews.Also, alot of rather famous people and footballers in particular have had ones done there.

FFChris

I've got the badge tattooed on my arm.  It was done when I lived in Ashford (Middx) about 15 years ago and still looks good now.
It was done by this place:
http://www.jasondavistattoo.co.uk/artists-work.html

Jason's work looks impressive - apart from the obvious ones!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: JHaynes Paperboy on October 23, 2017, 03:58:32 PM
lol
In my younger days I had HMS tattooed on the "old chap", when I got an erection it spelt "HamMerSmith End".

Blimey I bet that gives the women a pleasant surprise.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Buffalo76

Quote from: FFCFOREVER on October 23, 2017, 03:59:26 PM
Quote from: Buffalo76 on October 23, 2017, 01:35:01 PM
There is a tattoo shop in Fulham road called The Fulham Tatto Centre.I had the old crest tattoed on me about 15 years ago and they were very good.I cannot say what they are like now but they have very good reviews.Also, alot of rather famous people and footballers in particular have had ones done there.

Thanks for the info  :dft012:

Buffalo76

Quote from: FFChris on October 23, 2017, 04:34:22 PM
I've got the badge tattooed on my arm.  It was done when I lived in Ashford (Middx) about 15 years ago and still looks good now.
It was done by this place:
http://www.jasondavistattoo.co.uk/artists-work.html

Jason's work looks impressive - apart from the obvious ones!

Appreciate the help  :54:

Southcoastffc

Quote from: JHaynes Paperboy on October 23, 2017, 03:58:32 PM
lol
Synopsis of old joke.

Old, plain nurse says to young pretty nurse: Had to laugh when I gave a bed bath to bloke in private ward. His old chap has "Ludo" tattooed on it.  Young nurse: When I gave him a bed bath I thought it said "Llandudno".
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

ffcthereligion

Ive got the 1975 cup final badge on my shoulder, got it pissed on a greek island as a 17 year old. Good times