Just been called up by the ticket office

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, October 18, 2017, 05:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fcfulham55

Quote from: MJG on October 21, 2017, 08:21:03 AM
Quote from: flyingfish on October 21, 2017, 08:06:47 AM
Quote from: MJG on October 20, 2017, 09:11:25 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on October 19, 2017, 01:23:40 PM
Got the same call, just said I only attend away games now. Until Khan delivers what he promises, I'll be back to home games.
what is the list you are working to, just so we can count them down as they are delivered?

Looking back through his posts it seems to be something to do with Khan not building the riverside stand and Fulham not being back in the premiership. But from what I can see when Fulham are back in the prem with  a shiny new stand he will start going again.
MAF promised a new stadium/upgrade and then took us away with plans to go elsewhere. I see a broken promise there so question is did he stop going then and if so what made him come back.

MAF has to be the greatest thing, in fact is the greatest thing to ever happen to Fulham, brought us up to the premier league and consolidated Fulham there through to the end of his ownership!

Fulham was the best we've ever been in 08/09 7th season + the 09/10 europa league final year, no season comes close to comparing to in the history of the club!

Sure he stopped spending towards the end. After spending Millions upon Millions!

How do we currently compare Khan?  As of yet produced nothing, he's been to how many Fulham game's?  How much interest other than making a profit does he have?  The list goes on.

Season 1 - lack of investment = relegation
Season 2 - one decent signing,  but generated through sales of players and parachute payment's.   Poor season, almost relegated.
Season 3 - lack of investing, relegation barely avoided.
Season 4 - some good loan/ freebie's help us sneak into top 6. January window of opportunity to sign decent striker and defender we were crying out for. Failed to happen.

Season 5.  Same as January, failed to sign a decent defender or striker.. Lost key players and failed to replace them!

"Do whatever it takes?"  What's that,?, to be condemed to championship/ league football throughout his ownership? 
Sent from my Nokia 3310

Woolly Mammoth

It is very difficult to argue against your analysis.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ScalleysDad

As lists go its very readable right the way through. I will give credit for not being a bankrupted mess of a Club but it is a  shame his obvious business acumen does not translate through to this particular acquisition though.

fcfulham55

Quote from: ScalleysDad on October 21, 2017, 06:51:00 PM
As lists go its very readable right the way through. I will give credit for not being a bankrupted mess of a Club but it is a  shame his obvious business acumen does not translate through to this particular acquisition though.

Hence why I'm suspicious, I'd rather not line his pockets. And now I spend the money I have set by to support Fulham, on the road.

I must admit,  away games I feel are much more fun anyway!  That's including the years we were shiiiite away too.

Think about it and I ask again. What are Khan's real motives if he's hardly ever at the games? Sort of selfish buying a club you're not interested in, just to perhaps sell on at a profit.  But what can I do, he has the money to buy the club. I'm just a spec of dust that has boycotted Khan,  along with a very small minority.

I'm not spending a penny on anything Fulham related until he attempts to "do whatever it take"  But we'll see another loan signing and freebie from some Eastern European team, as someone like Sess leaves for spurs at the last minute of the January window.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

fcfulham55

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 21, 2017, 06:25:41 PM
It is very difficult to argue against your analysis.

Haha. Well, there will be some arguing still we'll see.
Sent from my Nokia 3310

MJG

So basically nothing will get you back to the cottage because you can't actually say what it is he has to deliver.
If he put xx amount into the transfer kitty you would say it's not enough.

Just look at the accounts and you can see he's not taking money out of the club so that view just does not wash.

Just the views of a long term fan