watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Do we need an excuse to hate Terry

Started by The Swan, October 21, 2017, 05:46:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Swan

First goal Terry scored for Villa. He runs to celebrate in front of the Fulham fans and not his own fans.
The Swan

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

SP

If they sung the songs mentioned on one of the Fulham boards yesterday then I'm not surprised he rubbed it in.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: grandad on October 21, 2017, 05:48:47 PM
Did he kiss the badge?

Somewhere along the line he has French kissed a skunk.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

BedsFFC

Quote from: The Swan on October 21, 2017, 05:46:30 PM
First goal Terry scored for Villa. He runs to celebrate in front of the Fulham fans and not his own fans.

You give it, you have to take it

Wingnut

Quote from: SP on October 21, 2017, 06:02:57 PM
If they sung the songs mentioned on one of the Fulham boards yesterday then I'm not surprised he rubbed it in.

They did sing them. Grown men were singing them in the concourse and the toilets at half time. I have no problem with him sticking it to us when he scored.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

davew

Even at his age, he is far better than our central defenders!! Who cares that he used to play for our neighbours, he could have done a job for us this season, oh I forgot, he did, he put another nail in our play off hopes this season!! I don't go for the rubbish of hating somebody because they played for another local club, since when did we compete with Chelsea?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on October 21, 2017, 10:25:49 PM
Even at his age, he is far better than our central defenders!! Who cares that he used to play for our neighbours, he could have done a job for us this season, oh I forgot, he did, he put another nail in our play off hopes this season!! I don't go for the rubbish of hating somebody because they played for another local club, since when did we compete with Chelsea?

I agree and as a person I do not like him, nonetheless, based on his leadership skills and his experience, not only would our defence be much more solid, he would have added steel and resiliance and set and example on how to inspire, compete, stand up and be counted, and lead from the front, showing grit and determination.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

He is obviously an experienced, quality  centre half, who can still do a good job for a team at this level - whatever we might think about him personally.