News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Well Well,Talksport Pundits Say Fulham Are.........

Started by Mince n Tatties, October 22, 2017, 09:21:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

David Button has quoted in the press today,that we need to stand up to the strong and Physical sides..
That's Button saying it not me....lol...So calm down before you start slagging again.👺

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 23, 2017, 04:32:46 PM
David Button has quoted in the press today,that we need to stand up to the strong and Physical sides..
That's Button saying it not me....lol...So calm down before you start slagging again.👺

Boooooooo. !!!!

Has that Lynch mob arrived yet ?

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 23, 2017, 06:01:39 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 23, 2017, 04:32:46 PM

Boooooooo. !!!!

Has that Lynch mob arrived yet ?

I think that's them disguised as Garden gnomes in next doors back garden...I'll text him to let his 3 Dobermans out.🐕 🐕 🐕

BestOfBrede

Maybe Mince you should consider not Adding negative posts on every attempt people make of being positive? That way you may not be seen as a merchant of doom!

By all means start a negative/moaning post on anything you wish, that way we can ignore it,  as you quite rightly stated. But, then also allow some posts to be supportive/positive and you can ignore it, surely?

The amount of negativity immediately after a loss is just the same as kicking a man when he's down.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on October 23, 2017, 06:37:00 PM
Maybe Mince you should consider not Adding negative posts on every attempt people make of being positive? That way you may not be seen as a merchant of doom!

By all means start a negative/moaning post on anything you wish, that way we can ignore it,  as you quite rightly stated. But, then also allow some posts to be supportive/positive and you can ignore it, surely?

The amount of negativity immediately after a loss is just the same as kicking a man when he's down.

I'm at every home game cheering my head off for 90 mins.
The post for the last time is what Murphy said on Talksport,not me...What you want us all to agree how wonderful we are when we are lacking something that Murphy points out and now today our own goalkeeper.
If you don't like my post move on,I do it with a few.
Now put it to bed for Christ sake enough has been said on the matter...

colinwhite

Did well for us but seems a bit miffed with the club. Probably feels he should have been given a chance to coach or manage us. Has a ring of sour grapes about it either way, and as Statto rightly puts it makes comments that are unecessary are harmfull to the club.So do me a favour Danny SHUT IT. !!

colinwhite

Oh and by the way he is judging lots of these players after only a handfull of games for the club. If his first few games were what we were judging him on we wouldnt have been too impressed with him either.

The Old Count

The Danny Murphy header at Portsmouth, his leadership in the Europa run, his contribution to the most succesful period in our history.  He clearly cares about the club.

But he makes a couple of comments on TV and suddenly he's Scum.

Of course, those Murphy detractors never said anything silly or untoward in their lives.

Grow up please!  The man is a Fulham legend.

filham

I am listening carefully to what Danny Murphy is saying, not only have I respect for Danny and his opinions but I have been asking myself the same questions for some time.
The football we played in the second half of last season took the Championship by surprised and our midfield trio of McDonald, Cairney and Johansen were magnificent, we were lucky that those three played so many uninterrupted games together.

This season , without Cairney, things have not been so good and opposition teams have been able to counter our tactics.
No other team n the Championship is playing in the manner that we do and we do struggle time and again  against less talented but more physical teams.

The question raised is will our stile result in a title chasing season and I think the question deserves serious consideration.

Woolly Mammoth

Not until we address our physical shortcomings and bring in the quality players needed in the January transfer window, and I cannot see any of that happening with our recruitment team, their stats nonsense, and the enormous steel chains round our disinterested Chairmans fat wallet.
So we shall have to rely on Jok, pulling out all the stops to perform more miracles, and the players playing out of their skins without too many being sidelined with injuries.

Never forget your Roots.

RaySmith

Danny was great player for Fulham, but  he has said that he  does have issue with the club - the length of contract offered to him at the end of his time  at the club.

I'm not saying that this necessarily influences his current opinion though - he is only saying what  some on here say, which isn't my opinion, though I can see where  they are coming from.

toshes mate

IMO negativity shouldn't get to anybody unless it sparks off a 'ring of truth' among the demons in our heads.  Trying to kill the messenger doesn't actually do anything sensible about the message other than giving it a value it probably doesn't deserve.   DM thought Fulham were 'gutless' (or words to that effect) well so what?   

Jem

Quote from: The Old Count on October 24, 2017, 08:51:48 AM
The Danny Murphy header at Portsmouth, his leadership in the Europa run, his contribution to the most succesful period in our history.  He clearly cares about the club.

But he makes a couple of comments on TV and suddenly he's Scum.

Of course, those Murphy detractors never said anything silly or untoward in their lives.

Grow up please!  The man is a Fulham legend.
0001.jpeg
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
― Groucho Marx

Keynsham

People may think that of Murphy, but I don't think that I have ever heard him say anything of real note in a positive manner about the club. There seems to be an appreciation club here forhim which is fine, but lets not get carried away that his love for the club is reciprocated in any way, shape or form.

I've thought that pretty much since the day he left the club too.

Southcoastffc

Danny Murphy, 27 January 2017 "Fulham is a club I still love and care for. I look for their results every week and read the reports. When Kit Symons was appointed manager in 2014, I was part of a committee that helped make that decision. I had some of the best times of my career there." 
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Keynsham

Fair enough, I guess there was always going to be at least one out there.    :dft012:

Southcoastffc

The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Keynsham

Southcoastffc

Quote from: Statto on October 24, 2017, 05:20:02 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on October 24, 2017, 04:58:00 PM
Danny Murphy, 27 January 2017 "Fulham is a club I still love and care for. I look for their results every week and read the reports. When Kit Symons was appointed manager in 2014, I was part of a committee that helped make that decision. I had some of the best times of my career there." 

"...although I actually voted for Lennon over Symons when I was on the panel, their manager will be off to Villa soon and all their players are guttless. But yeah I love the club."
Making up spoof quotes is not helpful.