https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FIFA Awards NFR

Started by epsomraver, October 23, 2017, 08:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

epsomraver

The Fifa fan award
Celtic
On to the stage comes Samuel Eto'o to present this one.

The winners are Celtic!,been fined for every game they have played in the champions league, just fined after a fan came on to try and kick a playerhttp://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41720941  you will be telling me Robert Mugabe has been appointed to the WHO ambassador role next

Twig

FIFA totally lacks credibility. Their nominations for female player of the year are also unbelievable. Corruption is systemic. Despicable bunch of self serving barstewards.

epsomraver

Quote from: Twig on October 24, 2017, 09:43:31 AM
FIFA totally lacks credibility. Their nominations for female player of the year are also unbelievable. Corruption is systemic. Despicable bunch of self serving barstewards.
0001.jpeg

Woolly Mammoth

They all have fallen off the back of a lorry. A real smug bunch, more artful than a bag of monkeys. Rogues Gallery, more corruption at FIFA than there is in Brussels, and that's saying something.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

aaronmcguigan

Don't know if it's already been talked about.... but can someone enlighten me on Southgates too 3 picks for player of the year. Every national team manager, captain and media got to name their top 3, and according to Southgate, Lionel Messi isn't among the top 3.

Twig

Quote from: Newry FFC on October 24, 2017, 10:17:35 PM
Don't know if it's already been talked about.... but can someone enlighten me on Southgates too 3 picks for player of the year. Every national team manager, captain and media got to name their top 3, and according to Southgate, Lionel Messi isn't among the top 3.

Shows what he knows!