watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Desperate for a “Just Back” report

Started by terryr, October 28, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Watched live on FFCTV but nowhere near the same.
Desperate to hear from someone actually  at the game.

Mince n Tatties

Well I'm not quite back yet as train has stopped at Royston for 10 mins now(fearing a breakdown) all I need after watching today.
Game summary is quite simple,we are miles off the pace.
Suppose I'll be called a gloom merchant again for seeing it as I do,but I'm thick skinned.
Hooray we chugged into motion,Wagons role.

Baszab

Thought they played OK  - just didn't seem to have the attacking guile to break them down
Tactics look a bit sterile and same - moved the ball too slow

Shocking goal given away everyone seemed to stop - but by then should have been 1-0 up as the disallowed goal was clearly onside - made very few chances in first half

Fonte was totally ineffective - best things he did were a couple of defensive headers at corners

Dominated second half but couldn't find a way through - Kamara missed a couple of very good chances

Usual time wasting and poor refereeing

Great driving run by McD to create Cairney header in the last minute

Kallas taken off in last 5 minutes and was furious

Neil D

Lame.  Fonte is a liability.  Totally lacking in confidence, hence an endless stream of tame lay-offs.  I don't remember him taking on a single Bolton player.  Kamara had some bite but he was very erratic.  This was crab-football at its most inept - pointless possession, pretty patterns:, triangles - all to no avail.  We need someone greedy, totally selfish upfront.  Allan Clarke springs to mind.

stokesy

Well I have waited for 14 games to give everyone the benefit of the doubt and my conclusion is we over performed last year and now we are just not good enough must have the weakest forwards in the league and Norwood is a liability ,the only players who are top championship players are Fredericks,sessegnon,McDonald and cairney with button and johannson on the fringe ,we keep the same tactics every week and should know by now this doesn't work so that is down to the maneger,this is just my honest opinion and I will be there on Tuesday in hope we can get a win but I fear much of the same.

Mince n Tatties

I don't know when some of our fans are going to wake up to the fact,that this pretty football isn't getting us anywhere, because simply we don't have an end product to it.

MrD1879

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on October 28, 2017, 07:10:53 PM
I don't know when some of our fans are going to wake up to the fact,that this pretty football isn't getting us anywhere, because simply we don't have an end product to it.

Don't mention the need for a plan B though as you 'll get jumped on for wanting to play it long as there are definetly only two ways to play the game

Woolly Mammoth

There are many ways to play the game, and more than one way to skin a cat.
Some fans will never wake up, they are eternal optimists but the optimism is comotosed.
The reality is that we are short of quality players in important positions, and Mollo, Graham, Djalo and Soares and Cisse to name but 5 have now gone off the radar, although its refreshing to see a couple of the Academy on the bench.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.