watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kline gone...

Started by MrD1879, October 31, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Martin Thomas

Thank God. We've spent how much on those two god awful strikers ????? Useless.

jarv

I posted recently, based on all reports I read from afar, the ownership and management are to blame for this slide. It goes back to Slav stating publicly how upset he was about the players leaving.

January is key now either Slav gets support from above to start building again and getting rid of the rubbish brought in or, if not, the writing could be on the wall.

Given Slav's success from last season and Watford, there will be plenty of takers should he want to leave.

I vote for him getting the support.... :yay:

Woolly Mammoth

If Fulham are to save our season. Slav needs all the financial supports he can get. It's down to the Chairman to wise up and take more interest in the Carnage his son and his sons best mate have orchestrated with their unqualified running of our football club.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cookieg

Perhaps they are clearing the decks for a new manager to come in who has already made demands as to how he wants to run things.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on October 31, 2017, 09:59:40 PM
If Fulham are to save our season. Slav needs all the financial supports he can get. It's down to the Chairman to wise up and take more interest in the Carnage his son and his sons best mate have orchestrated with their unqualified running of our football club.

This unqualified running managed to sell Aluko and Malone for £12m profit, keep Cairney and Sessegnon, and find players like McDonald, Kebano, Mollo etc.

They are doing fine.

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: J.Perkins on October 31, 2017, 10:52:32 PM

This unqualified running managed to sell Aluko and Malone for £12m profit, keep Cairney and Sessegnon, and find players like McDonald, Kebano, Mollo etc.

They are doing fine.

What goods the 12 million profit doing us.
Mollo? Where is he.
What about the summer signings,All rubbish..lol

aaronmcguigan

Don't mean to burst anyone's bubble but even if Kline has left, who's to say the structure will change? They seem set in their ways. The structure is in place to prevent massive turnover of players should a manager leave. One man leaves, even if it's Kline, and the deck of cards should not fall. Would like to think it's more than one guy working on them stats ...

Find it very distasteful that there is so much of a supposed spat between Slav and Kline out in public, who is doing these leaks as it helps no one. Wouldn't like to see control given to Slav now of transfers, a few instances in the summer where he picked lineups in protest, and picking only 5 subs in a friendly "to make a point..." , would hate to see a massive turnover of players just for one guy to try to assert new found authority only for him to be sacked a few months later

peaty

Quote from: cookieg on October 31, 2017, 10:04:20 PM
Perhaps they are clearing the decks for a new manager to come in who has already made demands as to how he wants to run things.

Very much doubt it.

David I

They are doing fine.
You forgot to mention the rest that they signed and never played or played very little......
Had they have sorted the on going striker issue and pushed on in Jan last year they may have been making Sky TV millions more!

Woolly Mammoth

They are doing fine.

I cannot agree with you on this one.
Selling those two have made us weaker, another massive error of judgement by non footballing amateurs, and who has trousered the money.
Cairney and Sess will be on there way out of the door along with Jok and others no doubt at the end of the season due to this debacle that has been orchestrated by the individuals you claim are doing fine. 
On top of that Kebano and Mollo did not even start tonight. Not to mention the failed signings who have come and gone.
You are backing the wrong horse.

Never forget your Roots.

Snibbo

I think our recruitment in recent times has actually been a vast improvement on previous years. Don't know who to credit for it.

But there's something seriously wrong at the club and if Klines departure helps improve things then good. Slav now needs to get on with bringing this squad together and in particular putting in some accepable home performances and learning how to respond when the opposition seem to have us sussed out

hovewhite

Glad kline has gon,but feel slav needs the say on transfers.

J.Perkins

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 01, 2017, 02:22:28 AM

They are doing fine.

Selling those two have made us weaker, another massive error of judgement by non footballing amateurs, and who has trousered the money.
Cairney and Sess will be on there way out of the door along with Jok and others no doubt at the end of the season due to this debacle that has been orchestrated by the individuals you claim are doing fine. 
On top of that Kebano and Mollo did not even start tonight. Not to mention the failed signings who have come and gone.

You say the new transfers have had an impact. This statement I can understand. But why have some of the top performers from last season; fredericks, kalas, ream, Johansen etc fallen off so much? That's the main issue, the former "stars" have been bang average.

Luka

So he has gone but it'll make little difference to this season.
Slav has a squad that with the odd exception, is made of similar styled players with similar qualities in each position. Slav doesn't have a plan B for these players which is understandable without players from a different mould to turn to.
As a club, from top down we have been disappointing and I think the only level to come out of this season so far untarnished,is the academy set up.
Kline is gone but his legacy remains.

Chutney

Quote from: J.Perkins on November 01, 2017, 07:55:03 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 01, 2017, 02:22:28 AM

They are doing fine.

You say the new transfers have had an impact. This statement I can understand. But why have some of the top performers from last season; fredericks, kalas, ream, Johansen etc fallen off so much? That's the main issue, the former "stars" have been bang average.

Because most other teams improved their squads over the summer and the players mentioned are bang average now, we needed to keep pace in the summer, instead our strongest squad is the exact same as last year, minus two.
C O Y W

Marcel_Gecov

No huge shock here but Kline has gone directly because internally they believe that the new players bought in have not been good enough which is directly attributed to him. Conversations to change process which my source suggests could include Joka being given a larger say/ sign off.

Personally I have no idea whether any signings have been Joka's (though Jozabed is suspected to be his choice) I cant say whether I think this is a good move or not.

Chutney

Quote from: Marcel_Gecov on November 01, 2017, 12:07:09 PM
No huge shock here but Kline has gone directly because internally they believe that the new players bought in have not been good enough which is directly attributed to him. Conversations to change process which my source suggests could include Joka being given a larger say/ sign off.

Personally I have no idea whether any signings have been Joka's (though Jozabed is suspected to be his choice) I cant say whether I think this is a good move or not.

Do you know why does Kline got the chop but not Tony Khan? He must be as much to blame as Kline, he was his boss was he not?
C O Y W

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Chutney on November 01, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

Do you know why does Kline got the chop but not Tony Khan? He must be as much to blame as Kline, he was his boss was he not?

Not the ins and out, but being the owners son must help.

Essentially he's backed AliMac over his mate as they used to clash repeatedly.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Chutney on November 01, 2017, 12:09:54 PM

The difference is, is that T Khan is his fathers son. It's not what you know it's who you know.

Never forget your Roots.