watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Bits of waffling

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, November 02, 2017, 12:27:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

Many large groups of people (eg: companies) have in-house backstabbing, moaning about him or her, complaining about management, jealousy, favouritism, "Why did he/she get that promotion"  bottomlicking, divided opinions etc........etc

At the end of the day, people do their work, mostly to the best of their ability and somehow function as a team which wins effectively by making profits, paying wages and staying in business and like us, become consumers.

Look at this board, the vast majority of us are devoted to our club but there are differing opinions, squabbles and occasional blow ups, but we plod along under the watchful eyes of the mods, who I think do a fantastic job, and there's only 4 of them now.
As supporters we are the 'second tier' share holders and will of course demand answers, liked or loved Ruiz and Berbatov we are/were divided, it's human nature and lets not forget in the case of the players many of them are not much older than my grand kids.

Fulham FC is extremely high profile so many of the things that happen are obviously going to attract attention and publicity whereby most other 'large groups' do not, a major difference is that the 'staff' are on inflated wages and blown up ego's, I would love to be in a position to be signing autographs for any kids who wanted it, although "RogerpinVirginia" would struggle to fit on the back of their shirts.
A company loses it's senior IT or stats guy, not much attention is paid to it.

Other examples of dysfunctional 'groups' are governments and their oppositions and countries (the voters)
If Fulham is the government then all of the other teams are the opposition who will do what they can to smear and disrupt our campaign/style for their own benefit.
I know we can't vote in or out Mr Khan and I personally wouldn't want to, but everyone is accountable including me for
losing the ball several times on this 90 minute posting.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Lighthouse

The problem comes about if you are part of the entertainment industry as I guess football is now. Especially nowadays with Tweets and instant news and access and information overload. Fans want to know what is going on on and off the field and want as much info as they can which in turn makes them take sides. It always amazes me how many of us want to form instant opinions on any given subject. But as usual the longer we wait the more info will come out and more will be explained. Which is why giving us the right to vote in politicians is never a good idea. Democracy relies on the instant judgement of very stupid and biased people like me. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

SuffolkWhite

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 02, 2017, 12:35:41 PM
The problem comes about if you are part of the entertainment industry as I guess football is now. Especially nowadays with Tweets and instant news and access and information overload. Fans want to know what is going on on and off the field and want as much info as they can which in turn makes them take sides. It always amazes me how many of us want to form instant opinions on any given subject. But as usual the longer we wait the more info will come out and more will be explained. Which is why giving us the right to vote in politicians is never a good idea. Democracy relies on the instant judgement of very stupid and biased people like me.

Here Here lol
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"