watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A theory, and it's just a theory!

Started by Riversider, November 01, 2017, 11:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jarv

The last 5 games, won 3, lost 2....don't panic.  If that stays the same for the rest of the season I think about 10th place will be respectable until everything gets sorted out for next season. 

With stats boy gone, maybe the management can get it right next time.

toshes mate

Quote from: hovewhite on December 17, 2017, 11:14:35 AM
The ignorance of shad not to learn anything about how a proper club runs is frankly when your funding a club is startling and its also lazy,very lazy.
There's an old business saying adopted by a lot of teams sporting wise.
Fail to prepare,prepare to fail,which he certainly is doing and doing it badly!

+1

filham

Things have gone wrong but who knows what is wrong and what is needed to put things right. If anyone is in the know I just wish they would let the Chairman know.

Tonywa

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 17, 2017, 09:08:14 AM
It's a circus that's now turned into a pantomime, which pantomime is your guess.

Given the system we play and the make up of our attack how about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?

ron

Quote from: hovewhite on December 17, 2017, 11:14:35 AM
The ignorance of shad not to learn anything about how a proper club runs is frankly when your funding a club is startling and its also lazy,very lazy.
There's an old business saying adopted by a lot of teams sporting wise.
Fail to prepare,prepare to fail,which he certainly is doing and doing it badly!

Oh I  don't know, he seems to be preparing to fail supremely well in my book !

Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but I have suspected his motives from day one.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Tonywa on December 17, 2017, 04:30:24 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 17, 2017, 09:08:14 AM
It's a circus that's now turned into a pantomime, which pantomime is your guess.

Given the system we play and the make up of our attack how about Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs?

Well I can guess who Snow White is.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 17, 2017, 02:45:56 PM
Things have gone wrong but who knows what is wrong and what is needed to put things right. If anyone is in the know I just wish they would let the Chairman know.

I can deduce that there is a feeling of low morale. Is this due to the fact that some players do not feel they are given a fair chance compared to others. Of course if the team was currently in the top two, then there would be no questions asked.
However, there has been talk about fractures in the camp recently, whether it's caused by the nonsense going on behind the scenes, or whether the manager has fallen out with some players, or certain players never given a look in, no matter how many players are unavailable, I don't know. But apart from Joks bizarre team selections, and rigid system of play.
Are our failings on the field of play a consequence of an unhappy camp with low moral in some places.

Never forget your Roots.

cottage expat

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 01, 2017, 11:55:58 AM
I don't think Jok would appreciate being put on Gardening leave, I just cannot see him mowing the lawn or watering the plants and trimming the roses. It may just Fan the flames and detach him even further away from the team.
There has to be another solution as Jok often says in his emails to me after each match.
I don't think Jok would appreciate being put on Gardening leave, I just cannot see him mowing the lawn or watering the plants and trimming the roses. It may just Fan the flames and detach him even further away from the team.
There has to be another solution as Jok often says in his emails to me after each match.

A job swap with Hilda, the tea lady ?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on December 17, 2017, 02:45:56 PM

He won't answer his phone.

Never forget your Roots.