https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

It wasn't me SIR - Kamara off the hook - Wright Banned

Started by Southcoastffc, November 03, 2017, 08:53:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ffc2004

Quote from: Bill2 on November 03, 2017, 03:25:00 PM
Quote from: flyingfish on November 03, 2017, 02:11:40 PM
He's a big bloke and he runs into him with his arms up which he then extends as a push. I'd hit the deck if he did that to me and feel like I'd been assaulted!

Look,I know people are partisan where football is concerned but the other day on here people were saying he deserved it, but anyone has to admit that ak is not blameless he did it when play had stopped and he's been lucky yo get away with it.
I just had a look at the incident and really feel BC are taking the p**s. Their guy sees AK running forward and then runs into him, you can clearly see he was looking at AK and no doubt the fall was in his mind. As for the contact AK pushes him high on the chest but not in the face so for him to go down holding his face like he had got a right hander is no more than simulation. So they are pleading innocence but provide the evidence to show his guilt, they must be really a certain type of stupid.

This is just a follow on incident from where they were winding AK up earlier on in the second half.

Intersting in that when someone does hit another player the rest of the assaulted players team normally join in, yet the BC players did not seem to .

What their video doesn't show is their players gesturing that AK threw an elbow, and then applauding the ref for giving the red card.

Bill2

Quote from: bobbo on November 03, 2017, 03:25:24 PM
This decision of its type has been a long time coming. I'm so glad he got his comeuppance also.
The more I read BC defence of their player the more annoyed I get. Of course if AK pushes a man half his size in the face and he goes down hurt. But, the player is bigger than Kamara and no punches were shown and certainly AK could have not got any leverage on his so called assault and at no time did he raise his arms to hit him which were at chest height. The BC player is no more than a cheating bas***d and should be ashamed of himself.

Sgt Fulham

Wow I'm in total shock about this. Well done those involved, and make sure to make use of it tonight AK.

Milo

bobbo

Yes Beamer you're so right ---- what about the Lino . Nothing less that a liar.
He needs some sort of punishment also. He guessed and guessed wrong.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

Deeping_white

Over on the Bristol forum they've all got their tin hats out and have decided that because they've had a half decent start to the season, the FA are actively trying to sabotage their efforts to get to the prem. And there was me thinking our fans went OTT sometimes!

FFCpmd

Video footage of the incident on the BC fans forum here: 

http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?/topic/190040-bailey-wright-suspended-for-2-matches/

Their fans seem a bit upset, but I think they are rather missing the point that their guy went down clutching his face, which wasn't touched by AK, clearly trying to con the lino and ref into a red card, which should have been yellow at worst. 

Woolly Mammoth

Lovely Jubbly. Especially the part where Kamara makes contact with his chest, and the turnip goes down holding his face.
Karma.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

There is no justice for the fact that we played half of the match with ten men.

This is a prime example of the stupidity of the red card system , in the case of an error a team has to accept the loss of a player whatever the match result.

We really should change the system to a short spell in a sin bin and a full enquiry after the match.

grandad

By their defense BC should be accused of bringing the game into disrepute. Their own video evidence justifies this action.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Lighthouse

I think AK was lucky in a way. He did raise his arms and deserved a booking. What is sad is that the Bristol player thought he would try and get a player sent off by acting which judging by the footage he most certainly did. However there will come a time when this will become very confusing. How a player reacts to being pushed will now have to go down to a judging panel giving marks for genuine grievance as well as style.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

love4ffc

Justice served and it's about time.  Glad things went our way for once. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Southcoastffc

I would not be at all surprised if Mr Wright had said something naughty to AK just before the incident.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

SP

It was obvious none of the officials had actually seen the incident so I can't understand how they possibly concluded a red card was appropriate.

I appreciate BCFC were adopting a physical approach to great effect but why bother doing this at all?  We were 2 down & playing awfully, completely unnecessary.

Beamer

Good to see the Captain of their side showing that respect for fellow professionals we hear so much about. If the punishment for trying to con the ref (sorry simulation) was 3 months not a couple of matches it might well stop pretty quickly. AK would have been out for 3 and a third matches so how is 2 matches even equal punishment.

NogoodBoyo

I'm beginning to hate football, so this is wonderful news.
Nogood "out with the cheating, gamesmanship and subterfuge, isit" Boyo

F(f)CUK

Now watched the footage and it was exactly what I thought I saw at the time. Clearly the City player is simulating, but Kamara pushed him over with two hands. You can understand why he gets sent off, as he was stupid to act in the way he did. The City defender should rightly be banned for overacting though.

No one comes out with any credit from this one, including the City media team.