more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Volzy to QPR?

Started by SteveM19, February 05, 2010, 12:35:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cebu

FatFreddysCat

Not happy about this at all. >:(. Will he now buy a house down in the lovely Uxbridge Rd area of the Bush? His bike would be nicked if he left it alone for a single second.Having done the dust for over two years around the Borough i can truthfully say that Loftus Rd which is full of bedsits and i suspect loads of illegal immigrants is probably the most disgusting rd in the Borough, the amount of dirty nappies all over the rd is trully shocking.

HammyH3

I'm happy he has a chance at playing anywhere again.
If it goes well for him, he could be the exception to that well known rule "Everything about qphaha is sh!t"

FatFreddysCat

I actually feel more betrayed than Wayne Bridge must feel by this shocking news. >:(. Dont do it Volzy.

LBNo11

...shame, he will be the only quality human being at Larfatus Road, fans, players, stewards, ball-boys, tea-lady, cleaners, physio, kit man, manager(s), St John's ambulance, Board and chairmen etc., :'(
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FatFreddysCat

Quote from: LBNo11 on February 05, 2010, 08:09:10 PM
...shame, he will be the only quality human being at Larfatus Road, fans, players, stewards, ball-boys, tea-lady, cleaners, physio, kit man, manager(s), St John's ambulance, Board and chairmen etc., :'
All bar Volzy and my mates mum who works there as well, nice lady as it happens, but my mate has had a good few years of grief off me to make up for the hell i had to go through at Qpha muggy high school..