https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who's out there?

Started by St. Andrews White, December 16, 2017, 05:11:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

ScalleysDad

Well Mr JL
Ouch. With due respect, a basic requirement on this board, do we not see Fred use his natural talent which is pace and then fail to deliver a telling cross more than we see the opposite. Composure, balance and an eye for an opportunity are coached, practiced and perfected to be a consistent element of a players game. Ream, so often hung out to dry after soft goals has indeed improved but through coaching ? Would his form be more about not being moved around the back four and having a fairly steady partner in Kalas, a shadow of the player of last season by the way, rather than coaching? Kmac is a good socks rolled down Championship player with a fairly straightforward role. I suspect he is the player feeling the most frustrated at the moment as he can see all the problems around him.
I would add Sess is struggling in his role and is devastating unleashed so why restrict him? The inconsistencies of Ojo show he does'nt get the man management he needs. He is a good player. Fonte has a long list of limitations but it's not like the team is structured to compensate for those or indeed set up to play to his strengths. If we are not going to do that don't play him! Ak. Great potential but just channel all that energy into the feet and the ball. That can be coached. Kebano. So much energy but the touch of a house brick. Control, poise and hitting the target can be coached. A whole host of unknowns remain unknowns, I think I can statistically prove that but honestly I don't need to. Twelve points from a comfy top six and twelve points above Burton could be a summary of Jokas reign.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 16, 2017, 07:28:44 PM
Whose out there you ask.
Well I've just looked out of my kitchen window,and there is a bloody great Tom Cat sitting on my shed roof.๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ๐Ÿˆ

Tom Cat ? Never heard of him, but I have heard of Glen Hoddle. I cannot see us getting anyone who is a better coach than him.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 16, 2017, 07:50:18 PM
Glen Hoddle. I cannot see us getting anyone who is a better coach than him.
A Better coach than Hoddle??? The man who is so in demand he has not managed a club since Wolves over TEN years ago! Unless you are thinking about his helping Harry 'The Conman' Redknapp out at Birmingham. That went well didn't it!!!๐Ÿ˜•
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 16, 2017, 08:06:43 PM
A Better coach than Hoddle??? The man who is so in demand he has not managed a club since Wolves over TEN years ago! Unless you are thinking about his helping Harry 'The Conman' Redknapp out at Birmingham. That went well didn't it!!!๐Ÿ˜•

Says the individual who wants Doug Marrone, you shouldn't throw stones when your standing in a glass house.

Never forget your Roots.

bog

Quote from: RaySmith on December 16, 2017, 05:26:23 PM
A Chris Coleman type figure!

A Roy Hodgson!

Seriously, in theย  anger of the moment I just think we need some good, old fashioned organisation at the back, and a traditional centre forward.

But I think Slavisa hasn't maybeย  been backed in the transfer market to play how he wants .

:plus one:

MikeW

Paul Lambert would suit.ย  I sat right behind the dug out last Spring when Wolves beat us when we were supposedly 'good'.

He set his team up superbly, negated us totally and drove his team on from the side line.ย  Fulham's coach stood there in his designer suit and looked miserable, exasperated and .... clueless if I'm honest.ย  Lambert knows the game. knows the division and could start tomorrow.ย  Get him in!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: MikeW on December 16, 2017, 08:34:47 PM
Paul Lambert would suit.ย  I sat right behind the dug out last Spring when Wolves beat us when we were supposedly 'good'.

He set his team up superbly, negated us totally and drove his team on from the side line.ย  Fulham's coach stood there in his designer suit and looked miserable, exasperated and .... clueless if I'm honest.ย  Lambert knows the game. knows the division and could start tomorrow.ย  Get him in!

Agree, but who is the dude Doug Out you sat behind when observing Lambert.

Never forget your Roots.

MikeW

I think he might be American or on the ground staff.ย  He has a brother - Doug in! Hah
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 16, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

Says the individual who wants Doug Marrone, you shouldn't throw stones when your standing in a glass house.
Doug Marrone was just for you WM!! No one else will know who he is!ย  Also you should not get undressed with the lights on!!
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 16, 2017, 08:55:05 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 16, 2017, 08:29:06 PM

Doug Marrone was just for you WM!! No one else will know who he is!ย  Also you should not get undressed with the lights on!!

I don't wear any clothes to get undressed.

Never forget your Roots.