watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

New Front Three

Started by ChesterTheTabby, November 03, 2017, 06:58:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Would anyone be against Aiyte up front with Kebano and Mollo on his flanks? I think this would prove to be an intimidating front line. No out and out striker but 3 players with pace and creativity.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Darkside

Worth a try, as all our out-and-out strikers don't seem to know where the goal is.

Still, Joka has 2 weeks to sort this out....................

bobbo

Def worth a go. Kamara very busy but first touch and General ball control poor.
And fonte looks like he's gonna do something , but doesn't.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

JimmyConway

intimidating? to who Leyton Orient.
Sorry but we have so many same type of player/s it will make no difference who you permutate up top the answer will remain the same ineffective.

hovewhite

9 of the 11 were last years team yet look like pale shadows from that team,by not using the new players by not giving them a chance has to be killing unity and spirit of squad and its showing on the pitch.

davew

Quote from: JimmyConway on November 04, 2017, 08:40:29 AM
Sorry but we have so many same type of player/s it will make no difference who you permutate up top the answer will remain the same ineffective.
Agreed, almost exactly what I was about to post.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Maybe the owner will call an emergency extra ordinary meeting to show and ask for unity in all  club departments, to unify everyone and pledge his support for Slavisa and promise to finance deals for quality targets and lift everyone's spirits. That's what good owners do, therefore keeping us in touch with the top six picking up points up until the new year.
Because that's what he should be doing if he is a genuine supporter and has ambitions for Fulham.
But of course we already know he is not.
He is only interested in the welfare of his Jags and the impact they may have playing in England.
Fulham is just a side show, a convenient spot to park his Yacht while he exercises his NFL interests.
So let's not hold our breaths, Slavisa and his Lieutenants will be left to do it on their own with the new stats boy in the background playing with his toys.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 04, 2017, 09:52:20 AM
Maybe the owner will call an emergency extra ordinary meeting to show and ask for unity in all  club departments, to unify everyone and pledge his support for Slavisa and promise to finance deals for quality targets and liftveveyones spirits, therefore keeping us in touch with the top six picking up points up until the new year.
Because that's what he should be doing if he is a genuine supporter and has ambitions for Fulham. But of course we already know he is not.
He he only interception the welfare of his Jags and the impact they may have playing in England.
Fulham is just a side show, a convenient spot to park his Yacht while he exercises his NFL interests.
So let's nit hold our breaths, Slavisa and his Lieutenants will be left to do it on their own with the new stats boy in the background playing with his toys.
I feel so much happier now, especially after putting a monkey on Wolves last night, sad to bet against my beloved team, but when you see a dead cert you have to step in!! The result was never in doubt from the kick off or team selection.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on November 04, 2017, 09:56:11 AM
Maybe the owner will call an emergency extra ordinary meeting to show and ask for unity in all  club departments, to unify everyone and pledge his support for Slavisa and promise to finance deals for quality targets and liftveveyones spirits, therefore keeping us in touch with the top six picking up points up until the new year.
Because that's what he should be doing if he is a genuine supporter and has ambitions for Fulham. But of course we already know he is not.
He he only interception the welfare of his Jags and the impact they may have playing in England.
So let's nit hold our breaths, Slavisa and his Lieutenants will be left to do it on their own with the new stats boy in the background playing with his toys.
I feel so much happier now, especially after putting a monkey on Wolves last night, sad to bet against my beloved team, but when you see a dead cert you have to step in!! The result was never in doubt from the kick off or team selection.

Splendid !
👍
I shall look forward to going 70/30 with you. I have overheads.
As the Commentators say at the commencement of every race, "There off"  and so is the Bookie. 🏇🏿🏇🏿🏇🏿🏇🏿

Never forget your Roots.

davew

WOOLLY nice try, but being perfectly sober at this time of day I'm not going to fall for that! (lol)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on November 04, 2017, 11:12:16 AM
WOOLLY nice try, but being perfectly sober at this time of day I'm not going to fall for that! (lol)

I put my Monkey on a horse called Dobbin, but the wind blew it off

Never forget your Roots.

Bassey the warrior

Sure, why not. Shame we couldn't just get in a top striker first time though. Slavisa must be pulling his hair out.

westcliff white

Kebano was woeful last night
Every day is a Fulham day

EastEndWhite

Quote from: davew on November 04, 2017, 09:56:11 AM

Sad to say but you were probably not the only one.  Now you have to live with your guilty conscience.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: davew on November 04, 2017, 09:40:27 AM
Yep, I would have posted much the same also.

filham

A good target man would be most welcome but more than just that is now needed.
Only Fredericks and McDonald put in performances against Wolves that were good enough for a top six Championship team.

filham

It is disturbing to realise that at this stage of the season no one can say which players would make up our best attack, we are no where near knowing. We experiment with a different attack week after week.

Bertie Wooster

Quote from: davew on November 04, 2017, 09:40:27 AM

Thirded.