watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Radio London Pundits Have Got It Right.

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 03, 2017, 09:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Just no physical presence or height up front.
They are missing from last season Chris Martin,who gave them that outlet and could hold the ball up.
Thoughts.

FFCFOREVER

Yes you are correct 100%.Its all too predictable and gutless really.I am very disillusioned with it all.

Woolly Mammoth

I need a large dark rum first to wet my whistle.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

There is no spine, are the players playing for Jok, and where do we go from here.
Does the Chairman even know we played tonight. We managed to avoid a stuffing, but only just.

Never forget your Roots.

Mince n Tatties

We must be the smallest side in the league,or near enough.

bobbo

Agree OP. We played some - only some - good football tonight def lacking aouple of dangerous front men.
1975 just leaving home full of hope

aaronmcguigan

there will probably be some backlash here but what's the point in persisting with the likes of Fonte/ Kamara when they're literally offering nothing?  Jon Dagur Thorsteinson/ Steven Humphrys/ Cameron Thompson have at least been showing some element of what we need. Granted, Humphrys is coming back from injury but he's a big lump of a guy who can hit the back of the net and also hold it up.

I'm not saying put them all in the team but if the likes of Edun and De la Torre are getting opportunities , why does this not extend to the forward line where we need options as a top priority. It feels like no matter what Fonte, Kamara and Ayite do, they will still be in the squad the next week. Tonight all three of them may as well have stayed at home

bill taylors apprentice

Dead right!
Martin may be a complete tosser but boy we miss this kind of player.

I just hope the manager really has struggled against the stats boy to get the right players in because then at least there would be hope he might get it right in the Jan window?

jarv

Agree. Martin is not Messi but he should have been replaced or persuaded to stay. My guess is they really miss him. Maybe one of those "you dont notice him until he has gone"

longleigh10

agree with Newrey, put a few strong academy boys in every so often to mix it up a bit, add spark and keep the oposition guessing
I support the up & coming youths of today

hovewhite

Jims Dentist

I certainly would not describe Humphries as a big lump of a guy!

filham

I suspect that we just don't have available the big strong academy boy that we all desire otherwise with our current goal famine Jokanovic would by now have given him a run out.

Ronnief

What about Elijah Adebayo? He's big strong and has good control. Scored a few goals when out on loan and can play at the back when needed.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 03, 2017, 09:54:51 PM
We must be the smallest side in the league,or near enough.

Short in stature, short on passion.

Never forget your Roots.