more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Nigel Clough

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 17, 2017, 02:49:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BestOfBrede

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 17, 2017, 09:27:31 PM
Your dislike for me I find fascinated by.
Did you just pick out a name from the hat to accuse of slaying your wonderful Slava.
I've moaned about him a few times of late like some others,but don't know were you get the constant Anti Slava Posts you say I keep putting up,and if I had I'm entitled to do so...And for hinting I made the story up,I can assure you If I had I'd have picked a better name than Clough to put in the frame...And don't deny stuff,I've been warned twice of a ban because of you.
As I've stated block me and don't see my posts and you want have anything to worry about.Goodbye.
Fool you are...
I have never complained to the Mods so don't attempt to make me the bad guy!
Got any proof?

Mods: if at all possible, please confirm if you have ever received a complaint from me about anyone, let alone this guy!?

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 17, 2017, 09:34:12 PM
Quote from: Mince n Tatties on November 17, 2017, 09:27:31 PM
Your dislike for me I find fascinated by.
Did you just pick out a name from the hat to accuse of slaying your wonderful Slava.
I've moaned about him a few times of late like some others,but don't know were you get the constant Anti Slava Posts you say I keep putting up,and if I had I'm entitled to do so...And for hinting I made the story up,I can assure you If I had I'd have picked a better name than Clough to put in the frame...And don't deny stuff,I've been warned twice of a ban because of you.
As I've stated block me and don't see my posts and you want have anything to worry about.Goodbye.
Fool you are...
I have never complained to the Mods so don't attempt to make me the bad guy!
Got any proof?

Mods: if at all possible, please confirm if you have ever received a complaint from me about anyone, let alone this guy!?

I've been warned twice because of what were doing now constantly bickering over this.
Your carrying the argument forward in the hope that I get banned aren't you trying to wind me up.
And I'm far from a fool..Now leave it alone at that.

BestOfBrede

Fine by me, but a shame imo.
I wasn't happy that you attempted to imply I had complained about you to the Mods, and you have at least agreed that - thank you

I can assure you I would never attempt to get you or anyone also banned - that's just in your head

Sorry we clashed over the team we both love

Whatever - hopefully we can enjoy the Whites for many more years in our own way.
049:gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: BestOfBrede on November 17, 2017, 09:45:49 PM
Fine by me, but a shame imo.
I wasn't happy that you attempted to imply I had complained about you to the Mods, and you have at least agreed that - thank you

I can assure you I would never attempt to get you or anyone also banned - that's just in your head

Sorry we clashed over the team we both love

Whatever - hopefully we can enjoy the Whites for many more years in our own way.
049:gif

I remember you posting a similar one to this the other week,and then you come back on here this day ranting I'm a Wum because I posted something I was told,and your going on about it being Anti Slavs,its hilarious.
Every time someone gives a opinion about him you jump down their throats,you would think he was God.
So you like him,I'm on the fence,but if others don't they are entitled to their opinion...
Goodbye.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham 442 on November 17, 2017, 09:32:47 PM
I would rather have Pardew over Clough but tbh neither inspires me but still hoping Joca can turn things around and come up with a plan B.   Didn't think at the end of last season we'd be in the position/predicament we are now.

Indeed, and neither did Jok, but that's what happens when the recruitment dept signs the wrong kind of players, and fails to bring in enough cover for certain positions, let alone sign any first choice players. At best we are currently treading water, of course circumstances change, but where is the light at the end of tunnel, who is holding the candle, who is holding the torch, who will light the fire 🔥 on the pitch, to fire 🔥 us to victory tomorrow.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.