Main Menu

Strategy 1 - The Catering at FFC

Started by Friendsoffulham, November 15, 2017, 07:37:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Keynsham on November 17, 2017, 10:42:08 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on November 17, 2017, 03:09:50 AM
Quote from: Wolf on November 16, 2017, 04:31:53 PM
Regarding the obsession with Fullers London Prode on the shirts: they're not barred. There's nothing to suggest they're interested. Fullers seem to see their market as Rugger

Then perhaps the club should dispense with the football⚽️, and have a crack at rugger. 🏉

Didn't we try that once?  :005:

Yes indeed we did, if I remember correctly it was quite successful, good crowds, but I do not think it did the pitch any favours.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

cmg

Quote from: Wolf on November 16, 2017, 04:31:53 PM
Regarding the obsession with Fullers London Prode on the shirts: they're not barred. There's nothing to suggest they're interested. Fullers seem to see their market as Rugger

Although it's a nice idea and the slogan would fit well as far as we are concerned, I suspect that the marketing people at Fuller's would see it as a good way of alienating the supporters of all the other London clubs.

Burt

Can't really help here as I have never ate or drank inside the ground - having a bag of chips from Fishers or Putney Pier, and a pint at one of the locals, is what I have grown up with and am unlikely to change. Creature of habit, me :)

To the points made elsewhere though, the prices inside the ground do seem to be on the high side...

uzuccher96

Even Dulwich Hamlet, non league team has his own beer. Carlsberg probably is one of the worst beer in the world. And I don't want to say anything about San Miguel.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk