more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham - Millwall Tickets non member

Started by janitor14, October 31, 2017, 07:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janitor14

Hi!

Im traveling from Sweden to see the game against Millwall. Does anyone know when i Will be abale to buy tickets for the game? I am not a member.

Thanks

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I am not a Season Ticket holder or Member, but do regularly attend.
Tickets have not gone on general sale and I have not been able to get a reply from the Club as to why this is.
I should check before you plan to travel .

SWSixer

I travelled back to London and caught the Fulham v Brentford match at end of last season.

I picked up a membership to ensure I didn't have to wait for general sale. I wasn't going to miss out so was worth the expense IMO.

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I have been a Season Ticket holder for 35 years, but due to being unable to get to evening matches I did not renew this season.
I have just spoken to the club and it was confirmed that tickets for this match will not be going onto general sale.
Tickets are available for Season Ticket holders and Members.
Rules are rules, but he did have most of my past record in front of him and said that no exception could be made.
On this and other threads I have seen mention of people coming from abroad to see this one so be warned.if you do not qualify to buy a ticket.

janitor14

Thanks for the help. I have had an email conversation with the office and they says its going to be a release date but not when..

janitor14

Now i have become a member but it says there are no avaible seats? How strange..

Wingnut

Quote from: janitor14 on November 17, 2017, 04:36:29 PM
Now i have become a member but it says there are no avaible seats? How strange..

Lots of tickets available when I log in. You may need to have loyalty points from previous games to buy tickets for that game. The restrictions are there to stop away fans buying tickets in the home sections. Might be best to get back in contact with the club.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

janitor14

I have contacted them, waiting for response. Still strange got 7 loyality points..

janitor14

I Can buy the hospitality at mcbrides bar but not normal tickets..

Stoneleigh Loyalist

As I said under another thread I was phoned by the club on Wednesday to sell me a half season ticket. I declined for health reasons, but was immediately offered a ticket for the Milwall game which I accepted.
I am not a member, but have been on the clubs books for years.
I know they wish to avoid tickets getting into the hands of Milwall fans, but the club must be loosing a lot of revenue by applying this rule so strictly.

Southcoastffc

Quote from: janitor14 on November 17, 2017, 09:42:35 PM
I Can buy the hospitality at mcbrides bar but not normal tickets..
It may be that if you bought your membership today it's not yet fully functional?  Perhaps try again after 24 hours.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

RaySmith

Could be something in place to stop Millwall fans becoming members  so that they can  buy tickets for this game.