watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Sheffield Utd March On

Started by Mince n Tatties, November 17, 2017, 10:18:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Another impressive win for them tonight top with 36 points,not bad for a promoted side.
Hope we can bring them down to earth. 049:gif

Woolly Mammoth

Looking at the next six fixtures I do not know where our next win will come from. But of course there is always the unexpected. A win tomorrow could change the whole landscape for us.
But that's my heart ruling my head. 
I will be surprised if Jok picks a balanced side, as he hasn't done that for ages.
The lower we sink down the table, the more fight will be required from the team. I just do not think we have the personal for a dog fight, because every team has sniffed our blood, and fancy at least a point when they play us. Our away record is better than our home record. That alone should set the alarm bells ringing.
Because that is no coincidence.
But then again we are talking about Fulham FC.
But then again how are we going to beat a Derby County team without modifying our system of play. When we cannot keep a clean sheet, cannot buy a goal, and we have one of the smallest teams in the Championship, and we cannot defend set pieces.
It's important we start well, perhaps a rub of the green with an early goal, and goals change games.
But then I am falling back on the word hope, let's hope it isn't hopeless.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Whitesideup

Oh big Woolly one .. you are so filled with despair.  Look on the bright side of life. You could have been born a Chelsea supporter, with only the dim prospect of a Champions league trophy and the inevitability of finishing behind two teams from Manchester, despite having all the Russian roubles in the world....

Woolly Mammoth

::off_Topic::
Quote from: Whitesideup on November 17, 2017, 10:47:25 PM
Oh big Woolly one .. you are so filled with despair.  Look on the bright side of life. You could have been born a Chelsea supporter, with only the dim prospect of a Champions league trophy and the inevitability of finishing behind two teams from Manchester, despite having all the Russian roubles in the world....

I feel better already.  :yay:
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

HatterDon

They have a Tottenham loanee who may turn out to be the best central defender the US has ever possessed.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

aaronmcguigan

Without openly trying to be disrespectful about their team, mainly because I don't know a lot of Sheffield United players, I think it partly shows far confidence and belief, as well as momentum can get you in this league . who knows if it will last , but everyone seems to be raving  about Chris Wilder too.

Riversider

I tipped them on here back in June, fancied them strongly, and can see Wilder saying to his squad on Monday,about us "They won't fancy coming up here on a Tuesday night"
Worryingly as well they've not got an extra days rest over us.

filham

It does seem that we always play teams that are on top of there form but I am beginning to realise that is partly due to our form being continually poor this season.