watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Pulis gone

Started by MJG, November 20, 2017, 10:17:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Now we all know why he's never been relegated... gets sacked before his teams let it happen...!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: MJG on November 20, 2017, 10:17:34 AM
Thought I would get in early and head this off..........

......the line. ⚽️
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

MikeW

I don't like Hughes - he is a cold, calculating bastard but then that might be what's required at Prem level.  I think he's run his time at Stoke.

Stoke & WBA don't really bring to mind the expression 'scintillating football' but (with hindsight) I think Cookies missed a trick.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

fashion140

I agree I thought Hughes was quite underrated for us. He brought more creativity in the final third than Hodgson did IMO not saying he was better but in terms of following Hodgson I thought he did better than people give him credit for
Fulham till I die

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: MikeW on November 20, 2017, 06:00:13 PM
I don't like Hughes - he is a cold, calculating bastard but then that might be what's required at Prem level.  I think he's run his time at Stoke.

Stoke & WBA don't really bring to mind the expression 'scintillating football' but (with hindsight) I think Cookies missed a trick.

On the contrary, if he gets a WBA type job he will fade into the background because all that's expected is 17th and above, with theplayers left behind , there's little he could do to make a name there
Whereas at Sunderland, year upon year of failure and they're now at the lowest ebb , maybe.., bit of revitalisation, few Welsh signings in January, and the fact anyone beats anyone in this league and he can easily stand out, and his reputation is still high come the summer when hopefully a decent dream on the continent pick him up

Robbie

Why is everyone so anti Pulis?   Racism ?  Slav's record is dreadful !
I want to see some WINs for my money !