watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Next 5 games

Started by Beamer, November 25, 2017, 11:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beamer

Our next 5 games are all very winnable and we should be looking to take at least 12 points from them. Let's start today with a good victory over Milwall and move it on from there.

Woolly Mammoth

They are indeed all winnable, and what an opportunity to extend our unbeaten run of two games.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Beamer

From 2 to 6 would look much rosier especially if they were wins rather than grabbing a draw in the last few minutes- ah well we can but dream.

bill taylors apprentice

I agree and if we do we will be just about where we were last season, points wise!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Beamer on November 25, 2017, 12:19:17 PM
From 2 to 6 would look much rosier especially if they were wins rather than grabbing a draw in the last few minutes- ah well we can but dream.

I once fell asleep in a Satellite Dish and my dreams were broadcast all over the world.

Never forget your Roots.

Beamer

In that case the Sky truly was the limit.

Lighthouse

Then again with this team we could lose them all.  Prefer to be shocked by the good results then think anything is winnable.  :016:
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Beamer

ChesterTheTabby

This must be the time for resurgence - the league is still totally up in the air (bar Wolves running away with it a bit now). We can still do this ladies and gentlemen, we just need a bit of lady luck on our side and start scoring from all over the pitch like we did last year.

I feel that Ojo is going to have a huge rest of the season for us.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Woolly Mammoth

Two wins back to back, third in a row Unbeaten, a welcome clean sheet, a player that can convert his second penalty in a row.
Ojo return has been well timed and welcome.
Winning without three regulars, Ream, McDonald, Ayite.
Not forgetting three massive points, and believe me under the circumstances it was three important points.

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Yes, we have a bunch of fixtures against teams with a low league position but that doesn't make them beatable, we have failed to beat this type of team more than once this season. Today against Millwall was an example, we failed to score but a single goal and that a penalty.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: filham on November 26, 2017, 12:16:43 AM
Yes, we have a bunch of fixtures against teams with a low league position but that doesn't make them beatable, we have failed to beat this type of team more than once this season. Today against Millwall was an example, we failed to score but a single goal and that a penalty.

Absolutely, and another London Derby v Brentford to contend with. 

Never forget your Roots.

Fernhurst

Watching the majority of the players collapse at the final whistle against Sheffield United proved what tough 3 points they were to pick up. Yesterday's game was just as tough with a fatigued and weakened squad. Clever use of the subs and welcome boost by Lady Luck gave us 7 points from a possible 9 from the last 3 games.
Rest and recouperation this week with Brentford away looming.
Our awful run in October means we have fallen into the situation of needing 3 points from most of our games to play catch-up.
Great result at their place last season with our a better all round team, will we have enough to beat a strong Brentford side for the second consecutive season?
Not sure Mr Khan will put his hand in his pocket at the next transfer window unless we are "there or thereabouts" at Christmas, so 3 points is kinda essential.
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

WhiteJC

Quote from: Lighthouse on November 25, 2017, 01:50:46 PM
Then again with this team we could lose them all.  Prefer to be shocked by the good results then think anything is winnable.  :016:

:plus one:

filham

As always with us, the next game is critical, we had best just concentrate on that.

Fulhamfan666

12 points I reckon.

Brentford W
Birmingham L
Sunderland W
Barnsley W
Cardiff D
Hull W

COYW

fcfulham55

Would take 2 wins and 2 draws from next four. That'd give us 11 from the 5 games. 
Sent from my Nokia 3310

FFC1987

I think we'll need 16 points from those fixtures to keep within distance/make up some lost ground already. (from next 6)