watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fredericks

Started by Wearethewhites, November 29, 2017, 09:56:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wearethewhites

According to Lyall Thomas from Sky, contract talks are underway with Ryan about a contract extension.

General

simply put, it's deserved - so good news if true.

Whitesideup

Fernhurst

Good ----- no more news of Watfords interest then?
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Bill2

Good news, need to tie down our players to stop others from sniffing around.

Woolly Mammoth

It's important we keep Ryan Fredericks, let's hope the club secures his services on another contract, we need players like him.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Texas White

He wants to play, passionate about the club.. sign him up.

hovewhite

Great news if true freders really cares.!

Stoneleigh Loyalist

I may be wrong, but we're not talks in the Summer suspended due to Frederick's demands?
I am not sure and hope I am wrong, but we could have another Aluko situation with demands for high pay.

Marcel_Gecov

Quote from: Stoneleigh Loyalist on November 30, 2017, 08:48:37 AM
I may be wrong, but we're not talks in the Summer suspended due to Frederick's demands?
I am not sure and hope I am wrong, but we could have another Aluko situation with demands for high pay.

If true, I'm less bothered as Fredericks is only 25 and a decent contract will lock his best years + future fee. I just hope the years on the contract are long enough. Since he was injury prone he has been brilliant. After Cairney, by far the best signing of Symons regime.

RaySmith

Twig

We probably do need to keep him, he has improved a lot defensively and of course his pace is a great asset.  Just wish he could pick a better cross more often (but then I guess he'd be in the prem).  If we were offered c. £10 mil should we cash in?  Probably not given the club's recent history of buying replacements!

Dodger53

Freddo is OK but pace is his only real asset and he isn't using it wisely enough for me. He needs to improve both as a defender and a wing back. Love to see him stay and improve but not if it ruins pay structure and unsettles others.

@jolslover

Great news good player.
STH H3

Carborundum

Good.  He's a brave lad - the faster you run, the more pain and potential for damage when you fall.  Like him a lot.

FulhamKC

He reminds me of Boa Morte. Really fast but inconsistent.

filham

Good news let get him signed up as soon as possible.
If Fredericks were to leave he would become another player we would fail to replace.