more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FA Cup draw tomorrow, who do we want?

Started by Fulhamfan666, December 03, 2017, 03:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuffolkWhite

Ipswich away, for two reasons,

1, they are the only team we have convincingly beaten this season and 2, it's a 15 minute walk to the ground for me.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

aaronmcguigan

Huddersfield at home thanks. Last year we thumped Hull which seemed to power us on a bit, and beating a premier team is always good regardless of their position.
Wouldn't be a stretch for Betts, Mollo Humphrys and the rest of the B team to get a victory over their reserves while their eyes are on survival. Especially with free fall currently in motion.

Ageee that a lower league team would be horrible. Any lower league team will have gone through two rounds at least to get to our round so they will be fighting, and have belief , which could blow us over like a feather at the moment.

Chutney

C O Y W

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: Jims Dentist on December 03, 2017, 07:51:56 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on December 03, 2017, 05:20:20 PM
Oxford or Coventry away
I'm with you there Hills.

Been waiting years to go back to Oxford, great pubs for pre & post match beers & think weve only played Coventry one season (82/83) in about 50 years

copthornemike

Arsenal - as inconsistent as we currently are so we would be in with a chance.

Jamie88

ron

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: MaidstoneMark69 on December 04, 2017, 08:32:20 AM
I fancy Yeovil Town away, never been there.

Reckon we'll get Wycombe away, been there loads.

Glass half empty.

Remember going to Yeovil on a cold Monday night in about 91?
Live on Sky who were desperate for an upset, they wasn't disappointed as we lost 1-0 to something like a 94th minute winner.

filham

Quote from: gerrys on December 03, 2017, 04:24:00 PM
Quote from: Rhys Lightning 63 on December 03, 2017, 04:15:59 PM
Woking away
Me too.....reckon I would fly over for that one.....been waiting all my life to see it happen...
Why not Woking at the Cottage, bet they would bring a few with them and we would have half a chance then.

Fulhamfan666

Mince n Tatties

Good draw,we can stuff them.
When there was only a few balls left  l thought it was going to be us and Chelski.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on December 04, 2017, 07:26:24 PM
Good draw,we can stuff them.
When there was only a few balls left  l thought it was going to be us and Chelski.

That will happen in the fourth round.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

SP

Quote from: HillingdonFFC on December 04, 2017, 02:30:39 PM
Oxford or Coventry away

Been waiting years to go back to Oxford, great pubs for pre & post match beers & think weve only played Coventry one season (82/83) in about 50 years

Was only young but there always seemed to be aggro in & outside the Manor Ground?

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: SP on December 04, 2017, 07:34:07 PM
Quote from: HillingdonFFC on December 04, 2017, 02:30:39 PM
Oxford or Coventry away

Was only young but there always seemed to be aggro in & outside the Manor Ground?

Yes I remember going there on three separate occasions, and every time there were some really ferocious baiting by both sets of supporters, inside and out.

Never forget your Roots.

davew

Missed the draw tonight, actually forgot it was on. Will Joka pick a team that is capable of winning, does he know how to pick a team capable of winning, will he still be with us then, when is the 3rd round?
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on December 04, 2017, 10:12:29 PM
Missed the draw tonight, actually forgot it was on. Will Joka pick a team that is capable of winning, does he know how to pick a team capable of winning, will he still be with us then, when is the 3rd round?

So many unanswered questions.
I know the panel held on as long as they could prior to making the draw. But when they realised  you would not be in attendance, they had no alternative but to continue in your absence.

Never forget your Roots.