News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Ream injury - Any updates for Saturday ?

Started by Benny, December 06, 2017, 09:16:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Benny

Hope he's available given Odoi will be missing

hovewhite

Wouldnt this game if Reeem is not fit,play Djalo as this would be an ideal level of opponent.

copthornemike

Madl if Ream not available?

Has Madl played in any of the Checktrade trophy games?

Milo

Poor old Madl - good defender. Had one or two poor games and he's gone...

Also popular in dressing room by the looks of things and a leader.

Woolly Mammoth

Madl should be the next Cab on the rank, but there is no real pattern to Joks team sections to indicate who may or may not play. So are the team selections now based on pinning a tail on a Donkey again.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Chutney

Djalo doesn't look up to it for me, fine for the u23's as cover but no where near first team level, I'd either drop McDonald back or use Madl.

Ideally - Madl - He will hopefully see it as an opportunity to make the place his own and become part of the managers plans.

If we have to - Drop Mcdonald to CB and Bring Edun in at DM - Edun has impressed me and Mcdonald is fine at cb

If we want to lose - Djalo - He looked out of his depth in the cup against weaker sides than Birmingham. Unless he becomes a good player over night we can't risk him.
C O Y W

bucksfulham

hovewhite

Fulham 442

Matt10

Yeah, I have no issues with Madl either. Not sure what the manager doesn't like about him.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 07, 2017, 09:23:42 PM
Madl should be the next Cab on the rank, but there is no real pattern to Joks team sections to indicate who may or may not play. So are the team selections now based on pinning a tail on a Donkey again.

This donkey has suffered enough. Can't we use another creature instead ? A mammoth perhaps?