watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Just Got Back

Started by Peabody, December 09, 2017, 06:51:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Twig

I got back too late to comment last night.  We dominated possession and looked a much better footballing side. If the pen had gone in a draw would have been a travesty but that highlights our main problem, our finishing was so poor.
Thought Ojo showed a lot of talent, yes some passes went astray and yes he missed a decent chance but so did others, no way should he have been hooked off much sooner as one poster suggested IMO.
Our midfield isn't producing the incisive passing of second half of last season, neither Johansen nor Cairney look at their best to me.
Thought our CB's has a decent game today and deserved their clean sheet.
Betts threw out less, mixed it up but his kicks to the flanks need greater accuracy.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Statto on December 10, 2017, 10:31:21 AM
Quote from: St Eve on December 09, 2017, 09:07:37 PM
have to disagree. Ojo has bags of talent and we should try to buy him while his ability is being questioned. If we wait he will show his talents and we won't be able to afford him

Agree except I already think he's already unaffordable for a Championship club despite his inconsistent form, £10m for a good young English player. even Roberts went for that and I don't remember him ever going off to a standing ovation like Ojo did yesterday
r

Absolutely spot on, a good addition to the team and a great English prospect if he is given game time which a lot are denied.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.