watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Betts and Norwood

Started by Marinelloguthrie, December 09, 2017, 10:57:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marinelloguthrie

If Button had passed the ball like Betts today he would have been crucified by half time. Never understood the stick Button gets today emphasised this, the keepers are told by the manager to play like they do out the back. Betts was fortunate  today in that they were poor and he didn't have a save to make although he did make a few good punches. His distribution however was not good and not halve as good as Button and button would have been boo'd by half time.
Keepers more than any other position need to be confident and if your getting slated every time you make a deemed poor ball your confidence will be tested.

Think we have an issue in midfield because Norwood does not deserve to be dropped. I think most of us would agree that having last year's midfield back on the pitch is a bonus, problem is we are trying to fit around having best players on the pitch. Felt bit sorry for Johansson as people were getting on his back a bit even though he was playing in a different position. I think slav needs to decide between Johansson or Norwood and personally it would be Norwood to be left out but he don't deserve it..

One other thing and I have mentioned it before we are missing the Piazon option massively..

Southcoastffc

:plus one: Fully agree with all that.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

Good observations all round.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 09, 2017, 11:08:04 PM

Yes ,I agree too.
Betts's distribution had to be the worst we had seen all season.

Jims Dentist

Quote from: filham on December 10, 2017, 12:27:57 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on December 09, 2017, 11:08:04 PM

Yes ,I agree too.
Betts's distribution had to be the worst we had seen all season.
I also fully agree.