watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Problems behind the scenes

Started by supersimmo123, December 17, 2017, 06:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

supersimmo123

Lad on twitter posted a few pictures after the game with Piazon and Djalo. Apparently both had a lot to say about happiness in the camp currently and without many details it does not sound positive at all.

Both had a few drinks in them and opened up. Not pleasant reading. Feeling all around the club is very glum currently.

aaronmcguigan

Considering Piazon has been at Chelsea for a lot of his recovery, and anyone like Djalo is bound to be aggrieved not playing more.

For what it's worth, in the days of social media, why would anyone go around bad mouthing their place of employment to absolute strangers. And furthermore if you're a fan of said club, why allude to alleged problems inside the club for any reason other than to get a attention and a few clicks. Sounds like someone stirring it

RaySmith

Djalo can't be happy - hardly playing. he didn't even come in to cover Ream, which  would have released  Sess to go up front, with Odoi at lb.
But then Slavisa didn't play Odoi on Saturday.

grandad

Djalo wasn´t bought for him to go straight in the 1st team starting Xl. He is one for the future. This was stated at the time he joined.
Where there's a will there's a wife

MikeW

How far off in the future Grandad?  If we paid money for him from a League environment I expect him to be able to play.  The one's for the future are the bright young sparks in the Academy - a number of whom we also paid for I believe.
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: MikeW on December 17, 2017, 09:29:32 PM
How far off in the future Grandad?  If we paid money for him from a League environment I expect him to be able to play.  The one's for the future are the bright young sparks in the Academy - a number of whom we also paid for I believe.

Exactly
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

hovewhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on December 17, 2017, 11:03:20 PM
Quote from: MikeW on December 17, 2017, 09:29:32 PM

Exactly
agree100%

Jamie88

Quote from: grandad on December 17, 2017, 09:16:50 PM
Djalo wasn´t bought for him to go straight in the 1st team starting Xl. He is one for the future. This was stated at the time he joined.

The guy is already 24 - that's not what I would call a signing for the future. Granted, he's still relatively young but if he's not able to get into our first team now then we may as well give someone like Aron Davies or Moritz Jenz a spot on the bench

MJG

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 18, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

The guy is already 24 - that's not what I would call a signing for the future. Granted, he's still relatively young but if he's not able to get into our first team now then we may as well give someone like Aron Davies or Moritz Jenz a spot on the bench
My understanding is he was a low cost buy for the U23 group and the intention was to see how he settled in and if he worked out great, if not its no real loss in the big scheme of things. We are short in the CB area in the lower age groups and we resigned Atkinson partly because  Djalo had ended up in they senior group due to not getting one of the main CB targets.
I'm a massive fan of Davies and would like him to get a loan from Jan or even a game in the cup, but i dont see that happening now we are playing Southampton.
Just the views of a long term fan

Jamie88

Quote from: MJG on December 18, 2017, 11:25:36 AM
Quote from: Jamie88 on December 18, 2017, 10:13:39 AM

My understanding is he was a low cost buy for the U23 group and the intention was to see how he settled in and if he worked out great, if not its no real loss in the big scheme of things. We are short in the CB area in the lower age groups and we resigned Atkinson partly because  Djalo had ended up in they senior group due to not getting one of the main CB targets.
I'm a massive fan of Davies and would like him to get a loan from Jan or even a game in the cup, but i dont see that happening now we are playing Southampton.

Cheers for the info MJG