watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Tuesday Fulham Stuff (19/12/17)...

Started by WhiteJC, December 19, 2017, 09:02:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WhiteJC

Transfer Talk: Slavisa Jokanovic refuses to comment on reported Fulham target Lewis Grabban

Reports in the north have linked Fulham with a move for the striker, but at 29 is over the U28 policy at the club

Slavisa Jokanovic has refused to comment on speculation over a reported move for Sunderland loan man Lewis Grabban.

Reports in the north have suggested that Fulham , along with league leaders Wolves, are planning a move for the 29-year-old in January after scoring 11 goals for the struggling Black Cats since joining on loan from Bournemouth.

However, at 29, he is over the 28-year-old cap set by Tony Khan and the recruitment department for new signings, but an exception can be made at the discretion of Mr Khan where it is felt a new player will add immediate value to the first-team squad.

And Jokanovic, who told GetWestLondon that the club know where they want to strengthen and want to get business done early in January , refused to comment on the speculation.

He said: "It is not my job talking about [him], he is a Sunderland player in this moment. I don't have any comment.

"We had the control of the game and created the chances, but didn't score the goal.

"If you cannot put the ball in the net it's important not to lose the goal. This is not the first time and I haven't found a solution to avoid this situation.

"We don't score goals like we did in the past. It's a problem but we don't have a solution. When you make one mistake and are not clinical like today, this situation can happen.

"We must find a solution."

Meanwhile, Bournemouth boss Eddie Howe has admitted the club are planning talks with Grabban about his future in January.

He said: "Obviously he is contracted to us until the end of the season, there is a break clause in January so it is Bournemouth's prerogative if they want to sell the player.

"Looking at the comments we need to be proactive. It is a position anyway were I think we need to bring in a fresh face as well, regardless."

A striker is the club's main target in January, but it looks unlikely at this moment in time as to whether they will move for Grabban, who is on wages of £30k at Bournemouth.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/transfer-talk-slavisa-jokanovic-refuses-14050710

WhiteJC

Does Shahid Khan's talk about perseverance give us an insight into his outlook with Fulham?

The Jacksonville Jaguars clinched a play-off spot for the first time since 2007 - does Mr Khan's approach with them mirror his one with Fulham?

The Jacksonville Jaguars clinched a play-off spot for the first time since 2007 with a 45-7 demolition job of the Houston Texans, going 10-4 for the season.

They hadn't had a winning season since that 2007 play-off campaign, where they lost the Divisional Play-off game to the New England Patriots 31-20, and haven't enjoyed one since Shahid Khan took over the club in 2011.

Their record since then reads:

2012: 2-14

2013: 4-12

2014: 3-13

2015: 5-11

2016: 3-13

and now 2017: 10-4 (with two games of the regular season to go).

It's fair to say it's not been plain sailing for the Khans in Jacksonville, but after their first winning season under the family and their first chance at the post-season, Mr Khan said this:

"I've been through life when I was a laughingstock, whatever business I was in -- auto parts, what have you -- and then you have to stay with it, and success comes.

"It's a story of perseverance."

Family: Shahid Khan and Tony Khan (Image: Norm Hall/Getty Images)

The Jags record does indeed mean they were branded as the laughing stock of the NFL for a long time, but they stuck by what they were doing and no one will be calling them that now.

Mr Khan also used the term "perseverance" - persistence in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.

Certainly, after five losing seasons on the trot, where the Jags highest win tally was five, perseverance is key to the Khan's way of thinking in the US - so what about over here in the UK?

Mr Khan took over the club in 2013 and the club were relegated at the end of the 2013/14 season, and like the Jags, have only enjoyed one 'winning season' to date, which was the 2016/17 one where Fulham finished in the Play-offs.

It seems a similar story between the Jags and Fulham, but if we can take anything from how the NFL franchise have done this season is that Mr Khan is not one for giving up when times get hard, as they have been for the most part since he bought Fulham.

There have been hiccups along the way, Felix Magath, nearly being relegated from the Championship and Craig Kline, to name just a few, but there has been success too - changing a team that finished 20th one season to finishing 6th the next cannot be underestimated.

This season isn't one that any of the fans thought would happen, and perhaps not the management team or the team behind the scenes either, but it's one that Fulham find themselves in, and perseverance is key.

Some don't think the Khans have Fulham's best interests at heart - I don't agree.

Mr Khan, and Tony, are both intelligent men, and Khan senior didn't make his millions in business by giving up when things went tough, or by making mistakes and not learning from them.

What the story of the Jags this season tells me is that when it comes to sport, Mr Khan can make mistakes, but through persistence and learning from them those mistakes can be overcome, and a "laughing stock" American football team can become a well oiled, winning machine.

It will be interesting to see where the Jags go from here, and where that in turn leaves Fulham, but I think it shows that despite things not having been the best since Mr Khan took over either club, his ambition is the same as all fans.

I'll leave you with this, after being in the Jags' locker room on Sunday, Mr Khan said this:

"What a feeling, it's unbelievable. To win it and win it the way we did today [is] mind-blowing. ... I'm always an optimistic guy and certainly whatever I was hoping for, it's that and more.

"I think it's been a long time coming, and I'm so grateful to be here and have the city support us.

"It's been a challenge, but it's so wonderful now to see a young team kind of come through with the veteran leadership, which gives us sustainability and hope for the future."

Sustainability and hope for the future - isn't that what every Fulham fan wants too?

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/shahid-khans-talk-perseverance-give-14050855

WhiteJC

Cairney: Fine Margins

Tom Cairney spoke to fulhamfc.com after the match on Saturday about the disappointment of losing to Sunderland at the Stadium of Light.

"I think it was a fairly tight match," he commented. "There weren't many chances in the game.

"We dominated large bits of possession, and it was one of those games where you have to take your chances.

"There's one or two openings, take one of those and you go away with a 1-0 win, but we were on the other end of it.

"We couldn't find the last pass, the last touch. We just couldn't nick that goal.

"We couldn't find the through ball or the cross, we kept getting into the box, but they would break it down and then clear it, so we're disappointed."

The Whites had won three of their previous four matches before travelling up to Sunderland, and Cairney knows a response is needed when we return to Craven Cottage at the weekend.

"We were feeling good coming into the game, but it's tough," he said.

"Every game in this league is tough and we knew it was going to be the same [against Sunderland], and it's just a shame that we couldn't make it four out of five wins.

"I think it is important that we get back on the training pitch and get back to the Cottage on Saturday and make sure we get a win there against Barnsley."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/december/18/cairney-fine-margins

WhiteJC

Tottenham and Ryan Sessegnon: What is truth and what is speculation from the ongoing transfer saga?

The Ryan Sessegnon transfer saga is set to roll on during the January Transfer window - but what is truth and what is myth at the moment?

Tottenham and Ryan Sessegnon is the transfer saga that just won't go away - after months of speculation during the summer transfer window, links have raised their heads again as we head into January.

There are still two weeks until the transfer window opens but that hasn't stopped the national press from going crazy about Fulham's 17-year-old wonderkid from Roehampton, linking him with moves to both Tottenham and Manchester United.

Even his twin, Steven, has found himself thrown into the mix now after winning the U17 World Cup with England in the summer.

But what is the truth, and what is merely speculation at this stage?

Tottenham are interested in Sessegnon, that much is a certainty, and have been for a while - Mauricio Pochettino is a big fan of the youngster and would love to make him a Spurs player.

They also bid in the summer for him, reported to be £25m, but that was rejected and Ryan Sessegnon, along with Steven, both signed three-year deals at Fulham to commit their futures to the club.

They're also both happy at their boyhood club for the moment, and the Cottagers are pretty confident they can keep hold of the pair of them and believe that fans will see both the Sessegnon twins in a Fulham first team XI sooner rather than later.

Fulham want a new left back in January, yes, but that's not because they're 'preparing to lose Ryan Sessegnon' - it's because they still haven't properly replaced Scott Malone, with Rafa Soares not having the impact the club would've liked when he was brought in on loan.

Ryan Sessegnon celebrates one of his three goals against Sheffield United (Image: PA)

Slavisa Jokanovic wants to employ Sessegnon further forward, and hasn't been able to do so with the lack of left back so far, so signing one would allow him to do that, like he did with devastating effect at Bramall Lane.

Now, let's look at some of the myths that have been flying about in the past couple of weeks.

One report suggested that Manchester United were preparing a £50m bid for Sessegnon with Fulham preparing to find his replacement.

Another has suggested that Tottenham are preparing a £20m bid for Ryan and a further £10m bid for Steven, who would then be loaned back for 18 months.

£50m, £25m, £20m, same thing, right?

Steven returning to Fulham on loan would also do nothing for either party - Steven is currently in the U23 squad under Peter Grant and has featured twice for the first team this season, both in the Carabao Cup, while sitting on the bench in the 1-1 draw with Derby.

This isn't to say there won't be bids made in January for Sessegnon, or that he will still be a Fulham player when the window shuts - there's still a lot of time between now and then and things change, but at the moment Sessegnon is happy at the club.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/tottenham-ryan-sessegnon-what-truth-14051256

WhiteJC

Espanyol line up Fulham's Jokanovic?

Espanyol are considering an approach for Fulham boss Slavisa Jokanovic amid increasing speculation on Quique Sanchez Flores's future at the club.

The Catalan club threw away a two-goal lead on Sunday against Las Palmas to draw 2-2 and leave them 16th in the standings, five points above the relegation zone.

A report in El Mundo Deportivo now states that whilst the Catalan club are not willing to dismiss Sanchez Flores at the moment, they are making provision plans should the situation not improve.

Fulham, who sit 12th in the Championship, are Jokanovic's seventh club as manager with previous stints in charge of Maccabi Tel Aviv – where Pako Ayestaran was his assistant – and Watford, where Sanchez Flores also previously managed.

Jokanovic previously played in Spain with Real Oviedo, Tenerife and Deportivo La Coruna.

http://www.football-espana.net/68976/espanyol-line-fulhams-jokanovic

WhiteJC

Espanyol looking to Slavisa Jokanovic if they chose to sack Quique Sanchez Flores - report

Reports in Spain suggest Espanyol are lining up Jokanovic as a replacement should they sack Quique Sanchez Flores

Espanyol are looking to Slavisa Jokanovic to replace Quique Sanchez Flores, should they chose to replace their current manager, according to reports in Spain .

Flores still has a season-and-a-half on his contract at the La Liga outfit, but they currently sit in 16th place, having won just four games all season.

According to the report, Espanyol are not currently contemplating sacking their manager, but are scouting possible replacements in the eventuality they do, and Jokanovic is one of the men on their list.

However, the Serbian signed a contract extension with Fulham in February that will see him remain at Craven Cottage until 2019 and is happy at the club.

Meanwhile, Jokanovic is busy trying to find a solution to the club's goal scoring woes after they lost 1-0 to Sunderland on Saturday - the Black Cats first win at home in a year.

http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/espanyol-looking-slavisa-jokanovic-chose-14052117

WhiteJC

Fulham, Leeds and Middlesbrough eye swoop for Liverpool starlet Ryan Kent

LIVERPOOL starlet Ryan Kent is wanted by Fulham, Leeds and Middlesbrough.

Liverpool starlet Ryan Kent is wanted by Fulham, Leeds and Middlesbrough

The 21-year-old is currently on loan at Bundesliga outfit Freiburg.

However, he's struggled to make an impact in Germany and could be recalled.

According the Mirror, the Championship duo are sniffing around and could make a move if he returns to England.

Kent has previously had loan stints at Barnsley and Coventry so is well schooled in lower-league football.

The talented winger explained earlier in the season that he's enjoying life in Germany and has been attempting to pick up the language.

He said: "Sometimes we sit together in our spare time, sometimes go for a coffee or something to eat. I like this way of life.

"And also the weather. As we know, we are not so lucky in England!

"My team colleagues and the team of coaches made it very easy for me to arrive here.

"As far as the linguistic hurdles are concerned, Caleb Stanko especially helps me.

"In the team meetings, he is sitting next to me, even during training he makes sure that I understand everything."

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/667835/Fulham-Leeds-Middlesbrough-Ryan-Kent-Liverpool-news-gossip

WhiteJC

Omogbehin: Dealt With Pressure

Fulham's Under-18s beat Huddersfield Town away on penalties in the 3rd round of the FA Youth Cup on Friday evening.

"It was very nerve-racking at times," Head Coach Colin Omogbehin told fulhamfc.com.

"I thought certainly in the first half that we created more than enough opportunities to go in with a deserved lead. Maybe even be in the position to put the game beyond the opposition.

"At 1-0, obviously Huddersfield were still in the game. We missed some very good chances that on another day we would score."

The Young Whites stormed to a 1-0 lead within 15 seconds of the match having kicked off, with Chris Kelly curling a shot into the left of the net.

"It was an excellent start to the match, we couldn't have started any better. We forced the keeper into an error.

"Sonny Hilton got the knock down into the path of Chris, he ended up scoring and put us 1-0 up. So I was delighted with the start from the boys.

The Terriers found their way back into the match with a 78th minute strike through Micah Obiero, which ended up taking the match all the way.         

"We dropped deeper in the second half, which is very different to how we normally set up, we normally try to press high.

"Sometimes circumstances and the way the match goes, we had to drop deep and show good organisation which is something we do in training all the time.

"In terms of being organised and having good distances between each other in the units wasn't a problem.

"We dealt with a lot of the pressure they had. Maybe when they did turn it over, we could have been a little calmer in keeping the ball and controlling possession."

The match finally was settled by penalties, with goal keeper Luca Ashby-Hammond saving three, and even scoring one himself.

"What you have to remember with Luca," Omogbehin said, "is he's been in these situations before. Whether it's playing for England or playing for us at national tournaments.

"He's a confident boy with great belief in his abilities to save penalties, and as you saw he's confident enough to take penalties as well."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/december/18/omogbehin-dealt-with-pressure

WhiteJC

Ashby-Hammond: Stepping Up

Luca Ashby-Hammond was in goal for the Young Whites as they beat Huddersfield Town on penalties to progress to the 4th round of the FA Youth Cup, where they will face Swansea City away.

Ashby-Hammond made his mark on the match by making some fantastic second half saves, before saving three of the five penalties.

He also scored the winning spot kick to put Fulham into the next round of the cup.

"It was enjoyable, a bit nervy," the young shot-stopper said about the match. "I was hoping that we would get a clean sheet and score, but we went to penalties and it was fine in the end."

Ashby-Hammond may have saved three of the penalties, but he also guessed correctly each time and was just short of preventing the other two efforts.

"I knew where they were all going, it was just a question of whether I would save them or not. They were good penalties and I was happy with how I did.

"We practiced penalties on Friday, I also practiced taking them. My penalty went a bit higher than I expected so it looked better than it should have done but it was fine. It was a bit of a drive, a good penalty"

80 minutes into the match Ashby-Hammond was forced out of his box to clear a ball with a diving header when Huddersfield striker was running through on goal.

"I was going to catch it but realised I was out of the area so I thought I had to head it, a bit of Manuel Neuer in me I guess," he joked.

"It was a very fun match to be part of, especially playing at a Premier League stadium and there was a decent crowd there.

"I like it when they turn against us, gives it a bit more tension, it was enjoyable.

"I knew as soon as I was stepping up for the penalties there would be some 'oohs and aahs', but I was happy to silence the crowd."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/december/18/ashby-hammond-stepping-up

WhiteJC

Betts' Apology

Marcus Bettinelli was in a disconsolate mood following Fulham's trip to Sunderland on Saturday afternoon.

The Whites had won three of their previous four outings, but were on the wrong end of a 1-0 defeat as the Black Cats moved out of the relegation zone.

When asked for his assessment, Bettinelli said: "We knew we were going to have to go there and break them down, we knew they'd play with five at the back and be hard to play against at times.

"In the first half I thought it was pretty even, they had a few shots and we had a few opportunities, and we said at half-time that whatever happens, make sure we walk away from here with a clean sheet.

"But second half we just didn't do that. The goal that we've conceded is poor from a defensive side, and we didn't really create anything, didn't pass the ball as well as we had done, and we got punished."

There was little Bettinelli could have done to prevent Josh Maja's 77th minute winner, and he actually emerged from the game as one of his team's better performers after making a number of fine saves.

But the 25-year-old stopper was reluctant to accept any praise for his display seeing as Fulham returned to SW6 empty handed.

"At the end of the day, I'm in the goal to do a job, I'm there to help out as much as I can," he explained. "The saves that I made are pretty irrelevant right now after we got no points.

"If a goalkeeper makes saves at 0-0, then often they turn out to be really important, but it wasn't meant to be. We had a couple of opportunities and, yeah, I made a couple of good saves, but it's extremely disappointing that those saves don't really count for anything."

The way results went at the weekend meant the Whites are no further away from the Play-Offs than we were at the start of play, but Bettinelli knows things have to improve if the team is to replicate last season's success.

"If we want to be up there at the end of the season, we can't come to Sunderland and walk away with nothing," he acknowledged.

"No disrespect to Sunderland, they played pretty well I thought, and they're a good side. Chris [Coleman] and Kit [Symons] have taken over there now and I'm sure they'll push up the table, but we want to be right up there.

"We've got to take a long, hard look at ourselves and figure out what we want to do this season. We don't want to be a mid-table team, we want to be up there, so we've got to start coming away from these grounds with wins. We didn't do that and we got punished.

"I want to thank the supporters for coming up, I know it's a really tough time to go that far afield at the moment with Christmas, and they've spent their hard-earned money to travel all the way up here and watch us play.

"The lads in the dressing room were devastated, and I'm sure the fans were too, so I just want to say thank you for supporting us, and sorry we couldn't give you three points to go back home with, but we'll work hard this week and get ready for the next game."

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/december/18/bettinelli-reaction

WhiteJC

Wolves lead QPR and Fulham in race for Ostersunds' star striker

Wolverhampton Wanderers have jumped to the front of the queue to sign Ostersunds striker Saman Ghoddos.

The 24-year-old has been linked with a move to the Championship in the past and now Molineux appears his most likely destination.

Since joining the Swedish side last year the Iranian international has bagged 18 goals in 50 league games.

His performances last season saw him named the 2017 Allsvenskan attacker of the year.

Ghoddos has also been prolific in the Europa League this term too, netting twice against Zorya Luhansk in the group stages.

The striker has plenty of strings to his bow and is adept at taking on players as well as finding the back of the net.

Now Wolves are ready to take a chance on the 5ft 9in centre-forward who would provide competition up-front for Leo Bonatini.

However, they could face competition for the ex-Trelleborgs man from West London pair Queens Park Rangers and Fulham.

Both clubs have shown interest in the past and could be tempted to make a move in January.

Rangers appear the most likely challengers, although issues surrounding Financial Fair Play could scupper a potential switch.

http://news.ladbrokes.com/football/championship/wolves-lead-qpr-and-fulham-in-race-for-ostersunds-star-striker.html

WhiteJC

Foundation Matchday Raises £10,504

Saturday 9th December was Fulham FC Foundation's Official Charity Matchday, raising more than £10,500 for our disability programmes in the community.

We'd like to extend our most heartfelt thanks to the Club, Partners, volunteers, the First Team – including Denis Odoi and Lucas Piazon who helped with bucket collections – and of course, the Fulham Faithful, who not only donated their £1, but reserved their biggest cheers for the goals scored by our disability participants at half-time.

Your generous contributions will help use to reach more young people with disabilities, and provide them with life changing physical activity, sport, and education opportunities.

Signed, match-worn shirts will go to auction the week commencing Monday 15th January 2018. Stay tuned for additional details.

http://www.fulhamfc.com/news/2017/december/18/foundation-matchday-raises-10504-pounds

WhiteJC

Tottenham looking to complete £30m deal for Fulham starlets Ryan and Steven Sessegnon in January
Tottenham and Liverpool were linked with Sessegnon in the summer.

Tottenham Hotspur are reportedly preparing a move for Fulham left-back and mooted Liverpool target Ryan Sessegnon ahead of the January transfer window as Mauricio Pochettino goes in search of potential replacements for Danny Rose, who is of interest to Manchester United.

Sessegnon's stock has risen dramatically since breaking into Slavisa Jokanovic's first-team aged just 16 last season. The versatile defender, who was part of the England Under-19 squad that won the European Championship in the summer, played a key part in the Whites' charge for promotion last season and has figured heavily for his boyhood club during the current campaign, which has not exactly gone to plan.

Fulham reportedly turned down a £25m bid from Tottenham for Sessegnon during the summer transfer window and managed to tie their prized asset down to a new three-year contract as they looked to improve upon last season, during which they reached the play-off semi finals. But Jokanovic's side's push for the Premier League is already all but over, with Saturday's defeat against Sunderland on Saturday (16 December) just one of a number of frustrating results that have littered the Cottagers' stop-start season.

Despite Fulham's struggles, interest in Sessegnon from the likes of Tottenham and Liverpool has not dimmed. With uncertainty surrounding the future of Rose, who made no secret of his willingness to leave Tottenham to satisfy his thirst for trophies, Spurs boss Mauricio Pochettino is scouring the market for potential replacements for the former Sunderland loanee. Sessegnon is the primary candidate to replace Rose, according to the Mirror, but Pochettino also wants to lure Ryan's brother Steven to north London as well.

Steven, who was part of the England Under-17 squad that won the World Cup a couple of months ago, would cost around £10m with his sibling Ryan priced at £20m, his value presumably depreciating due to the decreasing length on his contract and unlikelihood of Fulham achieving promotion.

Tottenham have been keeping tabs on the Sessegnon brothers for around two years, but they will almost certainly not be given a clear path to sign Ryan. Liverpool and United have both been credited with an interest in the teenager, who has no release clause in his contract in west London.

Liverpool allowed young forward Sheyi Ojo to join Fulham on loan in the summer and could use him as a bargaining tool in a deal for Sessegnon, though the young full-back, who is actually more effective when utilised in an attacking position, apparently wishes to remain in London.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/tottenham-looking-complete-30m-deal-fulham-starlets-ryan-steven-sessegnon-january-1651985

WhiteJC

Why Tottenham Hotspur can't be put off by Fulham's £20m Ryan Sessegnon price tag

Fulham have reportedly slapped a £20m price tag on Tottenham Hotspur target Ryan Sessegnon.

According to The Mirror, Tottenham Hotspur will have to pay £20m to land Ryan Sessegnon in January as they line up the Fulham youngster to replace Danny Rose.

The Mirror understands that left-back Rose will leave Spurs for Manchester United in a £50m deal next month, having been angling for a move away since last summer.

Spurs fans may be disappointed to lose the England international, who has been voted into the PFA Team of the Year in each of the last two seasons, but Sessegnon would be an exciting signing.

The £20m sum quoted seems excessive for a 17-year-old with no top-flight experience, even in this inflated market, but when viewed as an investment, it is an absolute steal for Spurs.

With 47 appearances and nine goals to his name already, Sessegnon has a better Championship pedigree than Gareth Bale had when he joined Spurs from Southampton in 2007.

The England Under-19 European Championships winner is perfectly suited to the wing-back role that Rose has excelled in, and is poised to be much more productive going forward.

Alongside 24-year-old Ben Davies, Sessegnon would provide Mauricio Pochettino with a pair of left-backs to last at least the next five years without the need for further spending.

Considering Pochettino's record for developing young English talent, Sessegnon should be such a big success at Tottenham that £20m would be looked back on as a bargain.

But the longer Tottenham wait to make their move, the higher that price is going to go, and the more interest they are going to face from their big-spending Premier League rivals.

http://www.hitc.com/en-gb/2017/12/18/why-tottenham-hotspur-cant-be-put-off-by-fulhams-30m-ryan-sesseg/

filham

Every window we are having to suffer speculation about our best players being wanted by other clubs. This window , perhaps due to our foor form, it seems more likely than  ever that we may lose a couple of key players.
There are a few areas like striker and centre back where we could buy carefully and possibly strengthen the team but be sure lose Sess., Fredericks, McDonald, Cairney, or Johansen and the team will be weaker as we will not replace these players with players of equal or stronger strength.

sunburywhite

Quote from: filham on December 19, 2017, 05:57:34 PM
Every window we are having to suffer speculation about our best players being wanted by other clubs. This window , perhaps due to our foor form, it seems more likely than  ever that we may lose a couple of key players.
There are a few areas like striker and centre back where we could buy carefully and possibly strengthen the team but be sure lose Sess., Fredericks, McDonald, Cairney, or Johansen and the team will be weaker as we will not replace these players with players of equal or stronger strength.

It would happen if we are top of the league as well
We are a sky burial for vultures
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me