News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Guess The Gate: notloB Wanderers Vs The Fulham Football Club...

Started by LBNo11, February 05, 2010, 01:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

...tomorrow we trot up to the Trotters of Bolton Wanderers and their magnificent concrete bowl 'The Reebok Stadium' (Cap: 28,723) with Mr Coyle looking to make this 3 consecutive home wins in a row. To this end Bolton have a special set of prices to entice support £10 per adult, £12 for an adult and child (strangely they then add £24 for 2 adults and children!) and concession prices of a fiver.

Naturally they are eager not to let Fulham earn another 3 points away from home against them as we did 1-3 last season (and another double).

To further enhance Fulham's chances they may play Zat Knight against us, how very decent of them.

My Guess: 26,534

The Prize? Yet another wonderful gesture by our Gallic (garlic) benefactor monsieur FC Silver Fox who has another FOF "bermper steeker" up for grabs - to be sent anywhere in the world - bon chance mes petite Foffers...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

finnster01

If you wake up in the morning and nothing hurts, you are most likely dead

FC Silver Fox

Finn and Corked Hat, you are forever part of the family.

TheDaddy

"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

Scrumpy

Mmmm. :-\

On the one hand there is the draw of their new messiah, Owen Coyle. On the other hand, you have the natural pessimism, apathy and stinginess of your average 'Wondrous' fan.

20850 and a whippet.
English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

FatFreddysCat

24, 160. What's this weeks prize? I suggest Peabody could donate a few sessions of self defence lessons to fend of the evil stewards ::).

FatFreddysCat

Oops sorry i just read your prediction and didn't see the Silver Frog prize. Duh. ???

WhiteJC

SoCalJoe

You can observe a lot by just watching.

bigalffc

Instead of seeing the rug being pulled from under us we can learn to dance on a shifting carpet - Thomas Crum

Burt

21,573 not including me, as I require emergency dental treatment as half a tooth fell out whilst I was in the US of A...

manxman

"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

LBNo11

...congratulations to os5889, his 5 'little ducks' guess of 22,222 being only 67 out, PM FC Silver Fox and he will send you a much covetted FOF car sticker, well done Owen bach, shame about the rugby.. ;)
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC