watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

NFR - Gary Monk leaves Boro

Started by Southcoastffc, December 23, 2017, 09:26:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southcoastffc

News just broken - odd, unless he's back to Swansea.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

aaronmcguigan

Not odd. They are playing terrible football and today's win papers over the cracks of underachievement especially considering the ridiculous money they spent. The decision now seems like they have someone lined up. Pulis?

Fernhurst

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

New Kid on the Block

They are ninth, and just 3 points off the play offs. I think it's rather harsh, but it's not surprisingly.

I think Swansea could do a lot worse in taking him back, and he 'does know the club'.

I'm behind Slav (at the moment), but I'd be happy to have Monk at Fulham.

hovewhite

strange as gibson gives his managers plenty of time normally.

bobby01

Quote from: hovewhite on December 24, 2017, 08:25:34 AM
strange as gibson gives his managers plenty of time normally.

:plus one: must have been something big behind the scenes. Gibson strikes me as a good owner and monks comments after the game sound standard not like anything is impending.
Watching the ups and downs since 1958, wouldn't have it any other way, what a roller coaster of a club.

Roberty

The Mail says that Pulis is the favourite for the job

He does not set out to win a game and I cannot think why they think a string of draws will get them promoted
It could be better but it's real life and not a fantasy

grandad

I think the whole manager merry go round is becoming stupid. You get the same journeymen managers swapping jobs as a pastime. I wouldn´t give you a thankyou for any of them.
Where there's a will there's a wife