Main Menu

FC TV freezing again

Started by terryr, December 26, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

First 10 minutes fine
Now on and off

ex-Pat

I'm in Fort Lauderdale,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,can't even sign in ,useless..

futureman

Barely watchable from Philadelphia..

love4ffc

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Texas White

How do you get to game after paying

love4ffc

love4ffc

Quote from: Texas White on December 26, 2017, 03:41:51 PM
Quote from: love4ffc on December 26, 2017, 03:34:40 PM
Quote from: Texas White on December 26, 2017, 03:33:57 PM
How do you get to game after paying

https://www.fulhamfc.com/fulhamfctv/live

Says I need to upgrade subscription.. What am I doing wrong
Not sure about that.  I think there system is having a terrible time today.  It made me sign in and sign out several times before it worked for me. 

twang

Awful in Sweden as well. Laggy stream and the sound is unsynced.

Baszab

Watching in Spain - picture freezing and sound absolutely terrible - surely it could be sorted out technically ?

Brilliant first half by us though

Forecast 1-2 loss !!

Shocking ref - really poor - has he been bribed by Chinese money ?

futureman

I have watched many games with good quality stream. No complaints even when Jim's play by play does not match up..today's feed is unacceptable. It's choppy, does not match up with the audio, and sometimes craps our all together. There was about 12 minutes of uninterrupted feed in the first 45mins. COYW!!

terryr

I am refreshing the screen every 5 minutes
Almost impossible to watch

Matt10

Yeah, it's in bad shape today. Probably combination of the weather and latency. I've found dropping the the quality to 480p has been helpful to maintain its connection. However, it's still acting up, even right now. I think they are working on it as the broadcast is down.

ealex40

Quote from: TerryR on December 26, 2017, 03:54:28 PM
I am refreshing the screen every 5 minutes
Almost impossible to watch

Pretty bad here in Los Angeles. Keep having to refresh and picture and sound keeps on repeating. Fortunately the out of sinc sound told me we had scored, before I saw it!

Matt10

It's back on now. Looks like they had to take down the broadcast and republish. Still acting up though :(

Baszab

grandad

So glad I saved my money. I am happy to listen to GJ & watch the 90 mins the next day for just the basic sub.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Matt10

FFCtv recovered nicely in the second half. They made the right decision in switching off the broadcast for a minute or two. It's like the initial connection would never solidify (much like those familiar with broadcasting using OBS to YouTube/Twitch) and had to republish the connection broadcast.

Most of the time the rain is going to cause issues for the on-site broadcast (wires getting wet, transmission speed, etc), then you can tell they were trying to maintain the audio/video sync, and that is not as easy as it sounds.

I've been impressed with FFCtv and their spike in presentation has improved significantly from last year. Whoever made the decision to cut the broadcast for a minute or two, to establish the connection properly, should be given some extra kudos.

Slaphead in Qatar

Video stream was fine in qatar - a little bit of freezing here and there but was able to enjoy our great performance. Jim's commentary however was often out of sync with the action.

G_Gribby

Normally nothing to complain about from Sweden Stockholm but yesterday was awful.
Only Sweden has Swedish gooseberries.