https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Good Point In The End.

Started by Mince n Tatties, December 30, 2017, 04:56:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mince n Tatties

Considering first half display,great fight back. 049:gif

SP

No complaints from me, the games are coming thick & fast.

ChesterTheTabby

Positions 12 -  2 are fairly close and a tight competition given we're only at the half way mark. Keep up this unbeaten streak and stop giving soft goals away and I think we will find ourselves top 6 come end of the season.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: SP on December 30, 2017, 04:58:02 PM
No complaints from me, the games are coming thick & fast.

Beat Ipswich and it will have been a really good Xmas period.

filham

$ points from those back to back away games is better than we could have expected. If we can now get 3 points at the Cottage on Tuesday it will have been a very good Christmas.

Lighthouse

Great subs at a good early time for them to make a big difference. Kamara looking better in the last games he has played. Betts making a great save when we were on top but still trying to get the equaliser. Other than the first half hour where we played neat football but looked open to one simple ball again. Could have conceded earlier but for a tight offside with Hull hitting the bar.

Well done AK47.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

bill taylors apprentice

Their first goal highlights why we make it so hard for ourselves!

Four touches in the box before the ball hits the net and not one Fulham player big enough, brave enough or switched on enough to clear it!

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on December 30, 2017, 05:28:53 PM
Their first goal highlights why we make it so hard for ourselves!

Four touches in the box before the ball hits the net and not one Fulham player big enough, brave enough or switched on enough to clear it!

Yes,poor defending.

hovewhite

A tale very much of 2halves.a good point all the same.

davew

A good point in the end, but 2 points lost which we badly needed.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Great come back, good subs, won the second half, I suppose we had to really to salvage any points. It feels a little bit like a victory, even if it's only a small one. Some great passing movements.
As for the equaliser, I was purring.
Although they were the home team, they were hanging on, and were glad to hear the final whistle.
The constructive criticism is, we let in unnecessary goals far too often because our defence is not strong or powerful or tall enough. Hence why we let in too many goals for comfort.
We miss far more goals than we score. So many opportunities missed.
Too many goals conceded and not enough scored in the ratio of opportunities we create, may in the end prevent us from a top six spot.
They have to be addressed in January, one way or another, otherwise it could cost us, short term and long term.
Nevertheless, at half time I would have given my pet Armadillo away to achieve a draw, so I am very very happy.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

To come back from two goals down away at Hull is a magnificent performance. Just hope we can continue the run of form on Tuesday night.