watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Southampton: Did we lose on purpose?

Started by The Rock, January 06, 2018, 05:00:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joemole

I know we had a few chances and didn't really cave defensively, but even with Piazon,McDonald,Norwood and Sess playing, this game proved to me that we are toothless without Cairney.

aaronmcguigan

Quote from: bobby01 on January 06, 2018, 05:48:01 PM
Quote from: Bill2 on January 06, 2018, 05:45:47 PM
Was the team selection an attempt by Slav to show how weak we are in certain positions?

If it was, I for one am sick of all the mind games and in fighting. Just sort it out, same nonsense every window.

Seems a bit of a pointless attempt if true. Tony and Shahid can turn around and show Slavisa the busload of players he continues to ignore. No one can say Mollo/ Graham etc don't deserve to be on that lightweight bench. after all, it's the Khans money he's wasting on paying thee players, well Mollo /Cisse/ Madl at least, I have no idea how much we pay Wolves and Sporting for the pleasure of letting their players use the Motspur gym

Andy S

No team would blatently throw a game however just by putting out a weakened team that is exactly what you are doing. That said Cairney rested. Ak47 rested players rested on Tuesday returning today Shows me the FA cup is not what it once was. But then neither is any part of football. It is about money not anything else. It doesn't matter a jot that we are served up passionless rubbish like today's match was. Is it too much to expect two teams to go out and give it their all? It would seem so

SG

Our group all said it was though neither side cared if they won or lost for much of the ninety minutes.