https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Songs for our Chairman/Owner

Started by davew, January 08, 2018, 09:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 09, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
Quote from: davew on January 09, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
Woolly, I know you are following this thread and I was wondering if you would kindly be the judge of this competition on deciding the top 6 entries, the close of competition will be Midnight 12th January 2018, probably when you are on a tea break. The winner will receive a free large g & t (paid for by me) the next time they visit Falmouth, Cornwall! They must pm me first giving me 24 hours notice of their arrival.

Dave you have put me on the spot, I am not sure if I am the right man for the job.
Nevertheless, I shall take this as a challenge and do my impartial best to select 6 entries from so many excellent and formidable choices.
Many thanks I knew I could count on you, your decision will be final so let's not start another thread about which songs should have been out in which positions (bit like our players). I look forward to reading the results on Saturday.
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

davew

Quote from: f321ffc on January 10, 2018, 08:27:57 AM
The only way is up. Yazz
Sorry that has already been chosen on here (by me lol).

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: davew on January 10, 2018, 09:23:02 AM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 09, 2018, 10:01:52 PM
Quote from: davew on January 09, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
Woolly, I know you are following this thread and I was wondering if you would kindly be the judge of this competition on deciding the top 6 entries, the close of competition will be Midnight 12th January 2018, probably when you are on a tea break. The winner will receive a free large g & t (paid for by me) the next time they visit Falmouth, Cornwall! They must pm me first giving me 24 hours notice of their arrival.

Dave you have put me on the spot, I am not sure if I am the right man for the job.
Nevertheless, I shall take this as a challenge and do my impartial best to select 6 entries from so many excellent and formidable choices.
Many thanks I knew I could count on you, your decision will be final so let's not start another thread about which songs should have been out in which positions (bit like our players). I look forward to reading the results on Saturday.

Your wish is my command.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.ย  ๐Ÿ˜

Never forget your Roots.

David I

Has to be....

"you don know what your doing"

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: David I on January 10, 2018, 01:57:34 PM
Has to be....

Sounds a good one, and I expect we all know that by now I would have thought. But who sung the song entitled ?.......

" You don't know what your doing ".

To qualify to enter this Competition.

Never forget your Roots.

f321ffc

Quote from: davew on January 10, 2018, 09:23:44 AM
The only way is up. Yazz
Ahh so sorry that must be where I got the idea, so here's the deal you tell Woolly to make it the winner and as I'm often in Cornwall (I live in Devon) I can come down and we can share that g&t i wont tell anyone if you dont.ย 
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: f321ffc on January 10, 2018, 03:12:15 PM
The only way is up. Yazz
Ahh so sorry that must be where I got the idea, so here's the deal you tell Woolly to make it the winner and as I'm often in Cornwall (I live in Devon) I can come down and we can share that g&t i wont tell anyone if you dont.ย 

Only if you split it 3 ways, and I promise I won't tell anyone either. I just hope it's a large Keg of Gin.

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

David I

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 10, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Has to be....

Sounds a good one, and I expect we all know that by now I would have thought. But who sung the song entitled ?.......

Woolly, ..... Many football club fans chants can be found online. However, there is a song with said name by artist Barry Ryan.

davew

The only way is up. Yazz
My lips are sealed, most competitions are fixed anyway!!

f321ffc

Quote from: davew on January 10, 2018, 04:17:19 PM
The only way is up. Yazz
My lips are sealed, most competitions are fixed anyway!!
So if your lips are sealed you won't be able to drink the g&t so I'll have your share.๐Ÿ˜‹
Growing old is mandatory
Growing up is optional

davew

ย Barry Ryan, there's a name from the past, the Ryan Brothers (him and Paul), I hated their music!!!!!!!

Woolly Mammoth

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: David I on January 10, 2018, 03:57:16 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on January 10, 2018, 02:40:21 PM
Has to be....

Woolly, ..... Many football club fans chants can be found online. However, there is a song with said name by artist Barry Ryan.

Splendid, and after extensive research and the gathering of information, I am delighted to confirm your entry
" You don't know what your doing ". Is legitimate and qualifies under the competition rules.
Congratulations and it will be entered along with the other 18,642 entries so far received, with just over 54 hours to go before this exceedingly popular extraordinary competition of Biblical Proportions closes.

Never forget your Roots.

sunburywhite

Quote from: davew on January 10, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
Barry Ryan, there's a name from the past, the Ryan Brothers (him and Paul), I hated their music!!!!!!!

Shahid, Shahid
You know I'm on my knees, yeah, I said please
All I want is a transfer so hear my prayer, my prayer
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

davew

Quote from: f321ffc on January 10, 2018, 04:19:44 PM
So if your lips are sealed you won't be able to drink the g&t so I'll have your share.๐Ÿ˜‹
If you do that you will end up like me, not to be recommended!

mrmicawbers

Jem

Quote from: davew on January 10, 2018, 04:19:56 PM
Barry Ryan, there's a name from the past, the Ryan Brothers (him and Paul), I hated their music!!!!!!!
Have to say, I loved Eloise.
"When you're in jail, a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to you saying, 'Damn, that was fun'."
โ€• Groucho Marx

Jonaldiniho 88

Woolly Mammoth

Only another 37 hours left to submit your entries.
Surely the davew first prize is irresistible.
It's the opportunity of a lifetime.
Wait till you see the booby prize for coming last, although any suggestions are more than welcome.

Never forget your Roots.