incredible

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, January 13, 2018, 05:00:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dodger53

Fernhurst

The absolute best result of the season. You could in fact call it -
QUITE

WONDERFUL
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

toshes mate

Good to see the one word 'wonders' out in force after yesterday afternoon's classy performance.

ffcne

Quote from: andyk on January 13, 2018, 05:28:53 PM
The win was deserved. Ok, they had two great chances, but we held possession well in the second and got behind them several times. But the main reason we won was because we were trying to score, even in the last minute, away from home. We didn't fall back, try and cling on for a point. We went for it and in the last minute, instead of trying to repel wave of attacks, we were up in their box, with plenty of numbers, trying to win it, brilliant.
Exactly, poor first half .But with the changes second half we were looking to win the game .Most teams would have shut up shop second half and played for the point. 2 of Pullis subs were midfielders for forwards.We were on top last 20 mins apart from them hitting the bar.Fantastic ending glad i was there.

Matt10

I completely forgot that it was Ream's 100th appearance as well. What a massive win and great performance by him. Has to be said, he has been a rock these last couple of months.

New Kid on the Block

Great win. But what has happened to "Who would you have as our next manager?" "Why on earth does Slav play Norwood" and "Crap tactics, we've been sussed out, and why on earth did Slav use those subs?"

Those were some of the comments being made, only a few weeks ago. My, what a difference a good run of results makes.

Lighthouse

Quote from: New Kid on the Block on January 15, 2018, 05:23:06 AM
Great win. But what has happened to "Who would you have as our next manager?" "Why on earth does Slav play Norwood" and "Crap tactics, we've been sussed out, and why on earth did Slav use those subs?"

Those were some of the comments being made, only a few weeks ago. My, what a difference a good run of results makes.

Slav has reacted quickly in the last few games to change the tactics and personnel that he started with. Something he didn't seem to do earlier in the season. His changes have worked. But I suggest had Boro scored in the fifth minute of injury time from the spot. There would be plenty of moans and groans. Norwood hadn't been great until the pen. In fact nobody had been great. Boro were just not that good either.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope