Main Menu

Absolutely incredible

Started by ChesterTheTabby, January 20, 2018, 05:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

What a team effort.
What a display.
Do we really need a new striker?
LB, CB, and maybe a striker. I'll take a solid LB and a cover for CB and forgo the striker when we have Fonte and AK coming good.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Matt10

Quote from: maoconnor on January 20, 2018, 05:01:55 PM
What a team effort.
What a display.
Do we really need a new striker?
LB, CB, and maybe a striker. I'll take a solid LB and a cover for CB and forgo the striker when we have Fonte and AK coming good.

LB only for me. I like Odoi, but he has moments bad decisions. Against more clinical teams, we'd get in trouble.

I think our strikers are fine. AK47 + Rui, and don't forget Piazon on the RW, which is essential to be paired.

A CB to cover, yes I agree, although Djalo hasn't had much of a run out. LIke I always say, our system needs mobile CB's, and Kalas/Ream are like additional defensive midfielders. It's incredible how they are on the ball. Not sure there are any similar CB's out there.

Tabby

Kamara seems to have settled at last, and hopefully Fonte will be able to justify the high price tag he had.

Would still want another striker and LB at least. Odoi is a bit suspect at times as he has to go inside, and an injury to either a CB or Fred and we have to put Sess there again.

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

grandad

Keep our feet on the ground peeps as we have a hard February & March. Playing 5 of the top 6 plus Preston & Notts Forest
Where there's a will there's a wife

fulhamfever

6-0 numbers do not lie and with a week of the transfer window left and the fact we are the form team and Barnsley up next and teams dropping points around us. COYW

Matt10

Act how you want. I'm excited, and could care less if I'm right or wrong. The questions comes, would you rather be happy or would you rather be right? This is a huge victory which validates so much, and just like a player on the field, I'm going to ride it out this week into the next match.

alfie

Quote from: Matt10 on January 20, 2018, 05:21:03 PM
Act how you want. I'm excited, and could care less if I'm right or wrong. The questions comes, would you rather be happy or would you rather be right? This is a huge victory which validates so much, and just like a player on the field, I'm going to ride it out this week into the next match.
:plus one: 0001.jpeg
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

fulhamfever

What if Chelsea recalled Piazon after the leg break #whatif

Lighthouse

Having seen the line up I was going to post that I still didn't see where the goals were coming from. Good job I didn't. However the result and performance may have been wonderful, But to push on and have a go at promotion. Another forward is the minimum we need. However a great result today and scoring 6 against any team is great. 
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Twig

Quote from: Lighthouse on January 20, 2018, 05:28:18 PM
Having seen the line up I was going to post that I still didn't see where the goals were coming from. Good job I didn't. However the result and performance may have been wonderful, But to push on and have a go at promotion. Another forward is the minimum we need. However a great result today and scoring 6 against any team is great. 

Steady on Lighthouse that's verging on the positive!

jarv

Striker??? 2nd top scorers in the division without one. (in the traditional sense).  Not bad.

VicHalomsLovechild

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on January 20, 2018, 05:08:25 PM
Wonderful

I think you should answer all the posts on here that way for the rest of the season. It's worked so far.

Holders

Is this our best win since Halifax away?
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Jims Dentist

One swallow doesn't make a summer.

davew

Quote from: Twig on January 20, 2018, 09:27:08 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on January 20, 2018, 05:28:18 PM

Steady on Lighthouse that's verging on the positive!
And we can't allow that!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Jims Dentist on January 25, 2018, 05:40:12 PM
One swallow doesn't make a summer.

During that very scorching summer of 1976, one summer evening I swallowed a Yard of Ale. 🍺
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

ealex40

Quote from: grandad on January 20, 2018, 05:18:49 PM
Keep our feet on the ground peeps as we have a hard February & March. Playing 5 of the top 6 plus Preston & Notts Forest

Maybe in February and March we'll be in the top 6 and our opponents will be more worried about us, than we'll be about them!

ealex40

Quote from: Holders on January 21, 2018, 11:23:28 AM
Is this our best win since Halifax away?

We beat Swansea City 7-0 in the FA Cup in 1995. Beat Norwich 6-0 in 2005 and QPR 6-0 in 2011.