watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Anyone else a little excited today?

Started by WoodyFFC73, January 20, 2018, 08:10:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoodyFFC73

As we know, if the results go well we're in the top 6. This excites me as I think if we get in then we'll stay in.

But, 35 years as a supporter tells me there is a Fulhamish result on the horizon! So, what does your gut tell you guys, will we be in the top 6 today or will we have to wait a little longer?

049:gif

Andy S

That's why I won't be getting excited. Nothing is won or lost today. It is just another home game. Young clough usually does a number on us anyway

Mince n Tatties

I'm more than a little excited as the wife bought a new Basque and Stockings yesterday.😘

..FOF..

Win, lose or draw, the only thing that gets me excited is the way we play.... that's all.

bog

I am trying to keep grounded. It took me a long while to get over the late late score coming through last week on Final Score. As for the four goal blast against Ipswich that did my back in all that jumping about. ...but I can put up with it....COYW!  049:gif

092.gif

VancouverWhite

Well we beat Newcastle 3-1 last year...  only to follow it up by a 2-2 draw with Blackburn... 

So I'm predicting a 2-2 tie, unfortunately.

SG

I always get a little excited as I walk through the Park and see the ground coming into view. 60 years a supporter and that feeling never goes away 049:gif

SuffolkWhite

Pretty much excited most of the time, but yes Fulhamish is possible anytime. Don't forget Fulhamish is positive to.

Off to the game shortly COYW.
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

Slaphead in Qatar

Our recent record against burton is not great - but let's hope for the 3 points today

alfie

Quote from: Mince n Tatties on January 20, 2018, 08:23:20 AM
I'm more than a little excited as the wife bought a new Basque and Stockings yesterday.😘
Your not going to wear them to the game are you?
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

The Old Count

Quote from: alfie on January 20, 2018, 10:33:26 AM

Lol - Mince'll wear them if they're thermal

filham

Yes, I am excited as this is the best chance we have had for a high league position for a long while. If we are to be a promotion contender then home games against lowly placed opposition have to be won.

A win today coupled with some good new signings next week and we could really be in the promotion race. OK I know we could slip up but honestly if we can't be optimistic about this match then when can we.

Twig

Quote from: SG on January 20, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
I always get a little excited as I walk through the Park and see the ground coming into view. 60 years a supporter and that feeling never goes away 049:gif

Same for me except I approach the ground along the Thames path from Hammersmith. As the ground and the floodlights come into view I always get the feeling of excitement and anticipation.

Mince n Tatties

064.gif

Mince n Tatties

Quote from: The Old Count on January 20, 2018, 11:10:01 AM

Lol - Mince'll wear them if they're thermal

064.gif

Baszab

Leaving now.....need more than thermals it's bloody freezing, damp and miserable ...let's hope the result is none of these

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Baszab on January 20, 2018, 12:44:03 PM
Leaving now.....need more than thermals it's bloody freezing, damp and miserable ...let's hope the result is none of these

I tell you how I found the weather where I am.
I just went outside and there it was.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

St Eve

Quote from: SG on January 20, 2018, 09:46:29 AM
Me too after 55 years as a supporter. Even better after a couple of pints for lunch

Burt

More nervous than excited... This has "banana skin" written all over it. Anyhow, just about to set off, hopefully things will go our way :)

ChesterTheTabby

I'm with Burt, far more nervous, however we are five games unbeaten and we're finding our form, what's not to be excited about!?
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"