watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Press

Started by georgiajohn, January 20, 2018, 09:51:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

georgiajohn

So as a long time Fulham supporter over 60 years now and still going, I live in the USA and have to depend on the media and the real supporters on this and other web sites for my news, as we are in the championship we do not get to see a lot of games over here. But today was one of those great days if you are a Fulham fan, so being a horse racing fan as well I still use my old favorite the Sporting Life for a lot of my news.

Being a Fulham fan we have that feeling of being the Red Headed Step child of football (famous saying where I live) so when I read the Championship round up today on the Sporting Life, the one game they missed was Fulham V Burton, I mean how do you miss that other than a conspiracy. So I emailed them and to be fair they apologized and put the Fulham game on there, I mean 6 - 0 and pushing for promotion, its like last season deja Vu all over again.

Fernhurst

I am north of 60 years support also John but spent a huge chunk of time abroad. I remember the feeling of gagging for news of how my beloved team were doing. Now as a subscriber to FFCTV I'm inundated with it.
Hope it's warmer where you are than here...... it really is marvellous, this internet thingy. Stay well and stay in touch and post more on life in Georgia.

COYW
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.