watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Relegation candidates

Started by We Are Premier League, January 23, 2018, 12:30:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

We Are Premier League

Any players you would fancy from the (bottom 6) relegation candidates if they go down at the end of the season?

Honeyman from Sunderland
Che Adams form Birmingham
Jarrod Bowen and David Meyler from Hull

Wolf

Jackson Irvine from Hull if we're in the Championship
Hates: the Hounslow maggots

@jolslover

Jota from Birmingham, A poor half season in a terrible Birmingham side doesn't change how good he was at Brentford.
Stockdale from Birmingham. Better than both our keepers now IMO.
STH H3

Andy S

I think you can include teams as far up the table as QPR as possible candidates for relegation. They should be ok but it does happen

Carborundum

Thought Jarrod Bowen looked a very accomplished player at the Cottage in September.  Kind of reminded me of Clint Dempsey.  Was amazed to discover how young and inexperienced he is.  Seems well set for a bright future, so yes I'd be happy if we signed him. 

filham

If we were to be promoted we should start by looking at the clubs who finished in the top six but missed out on promotion. Surely that is where the better players will be found.

We Are Premier League

Quote from: filham on January 24, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
If we were to be promoted we should start by looking at the clubs who finished in the top six but missed out on promotion. Surely that is where the better players will be found.

The Hudderfield approach from this year, but "top" championship players (Ince, Mooy, Malone, Pritchard, Wiliams, Kachunga, Palmer) and players linked with championship teams (Mounie, Zanka)