watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

What's Sean Davis done?

Started by Fernhurst, January 24, 2018, 09:46:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fernhurst

Booked my tickets for Nottingham Forest game in McBrides and mentioned we were looking forward to seeing Sean again. Told by the sales guy Sean may not be there, getting replaced by Gordon Davies apparently,  it will obviously be a privilege to meet and be greeted by our record goal scorer just wondered what Sean's done to get the elbow.

Banished from the gantry with Jim and now no longer hosting in McBrides.
Really hope FFC are usuing (and paying him) for being elsewhere at least he didn't sign for Chel### when he finally departed Fulham.

The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

Southcoastffc

Well his column appeared on the web site last week (17th)
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Fernhurst

Good, hope he doesn't get cast aside. Went through all 4 divisions with us and I will never ever forget his goal at Blackburn.

Maybe Fulham will arrange a BOGOF in McBrides!

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

I read somewhere he'd got some sort of 'promotion'  to do with this overhaul of the ticketing, catering etc at  CC
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Fernhurst

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on January 24, 2018, 11:47:53 PM
I read somewhere he'd got some sort of 'promotion'  to do with this overhaul of the ticketing, catering etc at  CC

I certainly hope so Roger, if I do see him at the game I will surely ask him.

bog

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 24, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
Good, hope he doesn't get cast aside. Went through all 4 divisions with us and I will never ever forget his goal at Blackburn.

Maybe Fulham will arrange a BOGOF in McBrides!

0001.jpeg

HillingdonFFC

Gordon Davies was treated disgracefully by Fulham when Khan took over. Think they just told him & Fred Callaghan to do one

filham

Well you are going to have a great day meeting Ivor who I think will always be popular with all Fulham fans.

Southfield White

Quote from: Fernhurst on January 24, 2018, 09:46:24 PM
Booked my tickets for Nottingham Forest game in McBrides and mentioned we were looking forward to seeing Sean again. Told by the sales guy Sean may not be there, getting replaced by Gordon Davies apparently,  it will obviously be a privilege to meet and be greeted by our record goal scorer just wondered what Sean's done to get the elbow.

Banished from the gantry with Jim and now no longer hosting in McBrides.
Really hope FFC are usuing (and paying him) for being elsewhere at least he didn't sign for Chel### when he finally departed Fulham.

No he went to Spurs when they were no better than us.

Fernhurst

Welcome back Southfield.... that was some exile!

Think you'll find the atmospheres much fresher and the debate lively

Southfield White

Thank you Fernhurst, been so busy lately not even looked on here.
I doubt I will be a regular poster but will try to look in a bit more.

Regards SW