watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mollo

Started by Jack78, January 31, 2018, 10:06:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jack78

So he's gone. In the past few months he didn't even make the subs bench. What was that about?
French friends told me the guy is  notoriously vain and difficult to get on with. Zenit St Petersburg fired
him after he made rude gestures to the crowd during a reserve team match.
Why on earth did Fulham take him on?
What a waste of money...

bill taylors apprentice

Why?

Because of Stats, no proper common sense research into the player and a desperation to unearth a gem for (almost) nothing!

Woolly Mammoth

He was in a well known London Night Club last Wednesday, and believe me vain is his middle name. He is well up his own backside. Full of himself and craves attention and wants to be endulged by all and sundry. I had already heard what a show off and a difficult individual he can be, and those observations were not exaggerated.
Very very high maintenance. No wonder Jok has dispensed of his Services. I witnessed a real bad attitude, and I can imagine a nightmare in the dressing room no doubt.
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Asotosyios

His message on Instagram: "I can just wish you the best I have worked every day to be part of this project and I do not regret a big thank you to @Fulham and a big thank you to the fans for this experience. what does not kill makes you stronger I wish you the best".

By the way, he's going on trial for MLS side Vancouver Whitecaps. They are having their preseason in Hawaii!