watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

FoF6 Current Official Standings Week 20 & 21

Started by love4ffc, February 01, 2018, 03:31:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

love4ffc

First I owe all of you an apology for not keeping this up to date.  Very unprofessional of me.  I will do a much better job of keeping this contest up to date for the remainder of the season. 

Our official leader currently is JakeFFC.  He is however by no means running away with this contest so please be sure to get your predictions in every week.  As Twig said, this league is very unpredictable but, that is the beauty of this league.  Its unpredictability is what makes it better then most top divisions throughout the world. 

So...... bring on the compaction and COYW!  049:gif

Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Fulham Tup North

Quote from: love4ffc on February 01, 2018, 03:31:34 AM
First I owe all of you an apology for not keeping this up to date.  Very unprofessional of me.  I will do a much better job of keeping this contest up to date for the remainder of the season. 

Our official leader currently is JakeFFC.  He is however by no means running away with this contest so please be sure to get your predictions in every week.  As Twig said, this league is very unpredictable but, that is the beauty of this league.  Its unpredictability is what makes it better then most top divisions throughout the world. 

Up to 15th!! Wow. I'm coming for you Woolley! 🚴
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

EastEndWhite

Thanks for the effort in bringing these up to date.  Just checked week 21 results and think I should have had 2 points for that week.

Southcoastffc

Crikey - I'm in the play-offs!!  Just shows that luck plays a greater part than judgment.

Thanks for doing all you do.  Blooming hard work.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on February 01, 2018, 07:51:44 AM

Up to 15th!! Wow. I'm coming for you Woolley! 🚴

Heellppp ! 🆘
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: EastEndWhite on February 01, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

Thanks for the effort in bringing these up to date.  Just checked week 21 results and think I should have had 2 points for that week.

Those 2 points were deducted for wearing gloves, which is prohibited, with the exception of The Goalkeepers who are exempt. 

Never forget your Roots.

keith

Woolly Mammoth

No apology necessary for me, I am grateful that you are taking time to do all this for us.

Never forget your Roots.

love4ffc

Quote from: EastEndWhite on February 01, 2018, 08:34:18 AM

You are correct sir.  I missed two points for you that officially  brings you to 61 points for the tally. 
Anyone can blend into the crowd.  How will you standout when it counts?

Twig

This is a great effort.  Could you please just ping me a personal email reminder to enter each week as I often forget?  Surely that's not asking too much?