watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jokanovic

Started by JoelH5, February 02, 2018, 08:08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JoelH5

Jokanovic has rightly or wrongly been very vocal with his displeasure over our transfer dealings of late. Apologies if I've missed it but I think it would be great for him to come out now to say he's happy with how the January window went.
I was there, standing in the Putney end

fulhamben

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 02, 2018, 08:08:05 PM
Jokanovic has rightly or wrongly been very vocal with his displeasure over our transfer dealings of late. Apologies if I've missed it but I think it would be great for him to come out now to say he's happy with how the January window went.
is he happy though? We all just presume these were his targets, and that he got what he asked for.  Just because we are are happy (I'm presuming that we are) doesn't necessarily mean he is.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

BestOfBrede

Southcoastffc

Comprehensive comments from him on the club site saying how Tony Khan has done a great job and he's very pleased.
The world is made up of electrons, protons, neurons, possibly muons and, definitely, morons.

hovewhite

Peace in our time off the field at Fulham, fantastic!

JoelH5

davew

Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 02, 2018, 08:23:04 PM
Comprehensive comments from him on the club site saying how Tony Khan has done a great job and he's very pleased.
Must listen to that speech, he would fit in well on this forum except with those of us who stand by our views! Obviously I am happy with the 3 players we brought in, 2 right at the last minute and causing me to have a late night, but my opinion of our owner and the whole team involved with running this club will not change until I witness a long term plan, not patching up things here and there and keeping a tight hold on the wallet. We are all pleased that our "stars" are still with us for a few more months and then we can wish them bon voyage. Anyway it could be a great week-end for us looking at the matches and if results go our way, providing we get another 3 points tomorrow, it will allow us a little more scope to still be in the playoffs in 7 matches time. Come on Bolton, grab a point if not 3!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

colinwhite

You have got give it to the man, great coach and if anyone can get us back in the premiership it is him. Great interview on the website. We are going to do it COYW!!

snarks

Quote from: davew on February 02, 2018, 08:50:29 PM
Quote from: Southcoastffc on February 02, 2018, 08:23:04 PM
Must listen to that speech, he would fit in well on this forum except with those of us who stand by our views! Obviously I am happy with the 3 players we brought in, 2 right at the last minute and causing me to have a late night, but my opinion of our owner and the whole team involved with running this club will not change until I witness a long term plan, not patching up things here and there and keeping a tight hold on the wallet. We are all pleased that our "stars" are still with us for a few more months and then we can wish them bon voyage. Anyway it could be a great week-end for us looking at the matches and if results go our way, providing we get another 3 points tomorrow, it will allow us a little more scope to still be in the playoffs in 7 matches time. Come on Bolton, grab a point if not 3!

I think that is the long term plan. Invest in youth from within, bring in younger players (under 28 for the first team) That's what the club has done over the last 3 years, not all hits but the pattern is clearly there. It seems to me that's a plan. It may not be quick enough for everyone's liking but it's there. I certainly think SK and TK have the club heading in the right direction

MJG

Here is a list of 21 players on contract possibly beyond summer of 2019.
There is clearly a plan
Just the views of a long term fan

toshes mate

Our head coach speaks his mind and has done so consistently during his time here.  He has praised the new additions at his first opportunity to do so both visually and in narrative forms.  When I checked at around 6pm yesterday SJ's transfer comments were availaible in narrative and video format meaning they were there before this thread was started.

JoelH5

Quote from: toshes mate on February 03, 2018, 08:29:21 AM
Our head coach speaks his mind and has done so consistently during his time here.  He has praised the new additions at his first opportunity to do so both visually and in narrative forms.  When I checked at around 6pm yesterday SJ's transfer comments were availaible in narrative and video format meaning they were there before this thread was started.

What's your point? I wasn't slagging him off, I said it would be good if he did it and even said 'apologies if I've missed it.'

Cincy was nice enough to post the link to the interview.

toshes mate

Quote from: JoelH5 on February 03, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

What's your point? I wasn't slagging him off, I said it would be good if he did it and even said 'apologies if I've missed it.'

Look before you leap springs to mind - on both posts.

JoelH5

Quote from: toshes mate on February 03, 2018, 09:08:26 AM
Quote from: JoelH5 on February 03, 2018, 08:41:07 AM

Look before you leap springs to mind - on both posts.

Haha that's the worst attempt at trying to be condescending I've seen in a long time!