watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Come on Wolves

Started by davew, February 03, 2018, 04:59:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Apart from Preston, a very nice gap developing, I see Leeds, Boro and Sheff Utd as our main rivals for a play off position though I think we will finish above Bristol City! My prediction is that we will finish 4th or 5th!! Watch this space!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Twig

Some have talked about 2nd place but I can't see it.  However I would love us to finish 3rd or 4th so that we get significant advantages in the play offs; i. we play our home leg second and ii. we play a 5th or 6th place side who may have hit a weaker run of form at season end.  I know we finished 6th on great form last season but I don't see any side getting into the top six from the chasing pack this year so whichever teams finish 5th and 6th are likely to be the weaker of the existing play off contenders - at least that's my optimistic logic!

Fulham Tup North

Norwich have pout a good little run together over their last 5 games, with 4 wins.
In fact 5 out of their last 7. Only eight points from 6th. They will be thinking they have a chance still.
The Table is still quite close and as we know, everybody can beat everyone else!
COYW 😁
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"