watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Kamara looked good

Started by ChesterTheTabby, February 10, 2018, 05:05:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davew

Matt10, I always look forward to the next match with an open mind as I do playing a golf competition! Yes I have to be be included in the group with a pre set mind towards certain players being selected, that is based on their previous performances, but every game I look forward to changing my mind. Sadly I am not fortunate enough to be able to watch FFC matches live, living in the UK does not allow that, today I would have probably have smashed the TV at seeing a certain player supposedly a striker yet again missing another golden opportunity to score, how many times are you going to defend him? I hear he is a good golfer but often misses a tap in putt! (lol)
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

Matt10

Quote from: davew on February 10, 2018, 10:06:49 PM
Matt10, I always look forward to the next match with an open mind as I do playing a golf competition! Yes I have to be be included in the group with a pre set mind towards certain players being selected, that is based on their previous performances, but every game I look forward to changing my mind. Sadly I am not fortunate enough to be able to watch FFC matches live, living in the UK does not allow that, today I would have probably have smashed the TV at seeing a certain player supposedly a striker yet again missing another golden opportunity to score, how many times are you going to defend him? I hear he is a good golfer but often misses a tap in putt! (lol)

That's so sad you can't watch matches live. Here in the US, that's the only way I would ever watch sports. I don't like crowds and I know I'd just get in an argument with someone lol.

I'm a bit tired of arguing about Fonte. The mindset of his market value to me is a cop out and, no offense, a lazy mindset at that. Yes, he's a striker and yes he's supposed to score goals. If this season has proven anything, literally any player on the pitch can score goals for us. Case and point our LB scored a downward header. Fonte gives up his shots to pass and set up teammates. We've won a lot of matches and we're sitting in a great spot on the table. It's working, and the great thing is if it's modified a bit like swapping Fonte for Kamara/Mitro, it should still be great. We have some real tests coming, and instead of constantly zoning in on individual players, we should just focus on a team overall - because it's looking good.

davew

We are on the same side, we support the same side and we also agree that we are doing really well this season, sadly I do perhaps single out Rui too much as our weakest link, a UK program that I hate to watch as well (lol) no offence intended Matt! He should not have been substituted today just after half time, who knows what was said at half time, but from the commentary he was our best player at the start of the 2nd half! Joka got it wrong today!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)