watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jokanovic pre match press conference - Free Snapchat revelation

Started by Lighthouse, February 08, 2018, 02:04:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lighthouse

💬 @Jokanovic: "My target is the Bolton game and that's it. I don't know where we'll finish but we will fight. We've made three good signings and they have brought more competition to the team." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "Sess pushes himself to be better each day. We have the privilege to watch him grow up professionally and as a person." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "Tom Cairney started working with us today. I expect he will improve his fitness in the next few days and we will assess his fitness tomorrow." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "To be successful, we must be focused to avoid mistakes and a little bit lucky at the other end." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "Like always, we expect a tough game. We must push for maximum points." #FFC

💬 @Jokanovic: "We can't be overconfident. We need to be calm, show solidarity and respect our opponents." #FFC

Jokanovic: "Dreams are for the bed. In real life, we have to do everything we can to win points. I trust we can win against Bolton."

@Jokanovic: "I've never used Snapchat in my life. I communicated with Mitrovic through WhatsApp..." #FFC
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Tabby

Lighthouse

Quote from: Tabby on February 08, 2018, 02:51:37 PM
So, is Ojo fit again? Seeing as he wasn't mentioned.

I read yesterday that he was back in training. It may be too early for him to be match fit but certainly in training.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

snarks

So when they are all fit, which of the loanees doesn't make the squad?

choice_of_ends

'Dreams are for the bed' is like 'we are not a train station'

hovewhite

davew

I wish Ojo a speedy recovery but think he is a squad player at best (at the moment). A few good performances by him so far, but he doesn't impress me that much and I hope we don't play him just because it is part of the loan agreement. We have 1 or 2 better options, 1 on our books and another loanee!!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

JoelH5

I was there, standing in the Putney end

Woolly Mammoth

Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

filham

Sounds like he is sidestepping the Cairney issue, expect the train to leave without Tom again.