News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

May Stoke and all their followers burn in....

Started by Yarden, September 21, 2010, 09:42:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yarden

Ofcurse, Dembele injured now. This could be a disaster.

BigDaddyAt

Let us hope not....it would severely crush hopes for bridging the gap until Bobby returns.

Terry Tibbs

That's why I said the other night that he and a few others should have been spared tonight's culture-fest.

Let's hope he's OK.  Any idea how it happened and how bad it looked??

Jimpav

For franks sake. This is exactly why we should have been resting players for this match. It was obvious this was going to happen.

If he's out for a matter of weeks then we at going to be up against the wall.

I couldn't give a toss about the poxy carling cup but I do care if we get relegated.

Yarden

A shocking tackle again I would guess, the stoke player was booked for it so.. God i hate that team, nothing to do with football.

JBH

Its about time these teams of cloggers are brought to bear, Blackburn, Wolves and Stoke are just a bunch of kickers.

Hughesy is not a happy man apparently.

Time for young Trotta to be promoted to the 1st team prehaps?

Don't worry Jimpav we will not be relegated  :048:

ImperialWhite

Let's be fair, Gentleman Jim himself said that Stoke play some nice football. Injuries happen.

:dft004:

PokerMatt

Andy Wilkinson is another mindless thug who should be nowhere near the Premier League.

Obviously without seeing it I can't comment further, but he was booked - what does that tell us?
Follow me: @mattdjourno

JBH

Quote from: ImperialWhite on September 21, 2010, 09:47:59 PM
Let's be fair, Gentleman Jim himself said that Stoke play some nice football. Injuries happen.

:dft004:

Not worried about the result as a trip to Stoke was always going to be difficult,its just that the tackle was a shocker yet again and the player only got a yellow card.

Terry Tibbs

Was it the tackle in the 1st half that did it (that Murphy got yellow for his response), or was there another?

ImperialWhite

No, that tackle that did Dembele in was much later (~90m). Murphy got booked first half.

horse1031

Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 21, 2010, 09:51:09 PM
Was it the tackle in the 1st half that did it (that Murphy got yellow for his response), or was there another?

90:00: Yellow Card - Foul by Andy Wilkinson(Stoke) on Moussa Dembele(Fulham). Andy Wilkinson(Stoke) booked for unsporting behaviour.Fulham substitution: Moussa Dembele replaced by Jonathan Greening (serious injury). Free kick crossed right-footed by Danny Murphy(Fulham) from right channel, resulting in open play.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/MatchAndTeam/MatchCentre/Matches/1011/CarlingCup/StokeCityAway.aspx#ixzz10CR1Igok

Terry Tibbs

Thanks to you too, Horse.

Quote from: horse1031 on September 21, 2010, 09:53:22 PM
Quote from: Terry Tibbs on September 21, 2010, 09:51:09 PM

90:00: Yellow Card - Foul by Andy Wilkinson(Stoke) on Moussa Dembele(Fulham). Andy Wilkinson(Stoke) booked for unsporting behaviour.Fulham substitution: Moussa Dembele replaced by Jonathan Greening (serious injury). Free kick crossed right-footed by Danny Murphy(Fulham) from right channel, resulting in open play.

Read more: http://www.fulhamfc.com/MatchAndTeam/MatchCentre/Matches/1011/CarlingCup/StokeCityAway.aspx#ixzz10CR1Igok

BigDaddyAt

Sad, just sad...more missed games by our top players.

horse1031

i blame Mark Hughes.  The guy leaves our best players on the pitch in a Carling Cup game when we are already down 2-0.  It was always going to be difficult for Fulham to get something from Stoke today.  WE NEVER beat those guys.  They did the double on us last year.  What about Riise?  What about Greening?  Why no Pantsil?  I am frustrated.  Bunch of thugs out there of course we are going to get hurt.

fulhamwannabe

is that it?are we out of the cup,or is there a return?

PokerMatt

Out. One leg.

EDIT: The match that is, not Dembele (fingers crossed, no thanks to that class A thug Wilkinson)
Follow me: @mattdjourno

SmithyFFC

FTID

FatFreddysCat

Oh for fecks sake not him as well.  :012: Ej and Elm up front it is then (insert slit your wrist smilie here).