more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Why we love Fulham

Started by bencher, February 13, 2018, 06:27:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgnffc

Quote from: flyingfish on February 13, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
My daughter, who is 7, saw a kid wearing a Barcelona top in the park and she said she felt sorry for him. I asked her why and she said 'because he can't ever get to go and watch them? Not like me and Fulham, what's the point in supporting a team you can never go and watch?'

I converted my !3 year old stepson from being a closet Man U fan for this very reason. Just took him to one game and he was hooked!

ffcne

My son was 3 when we moved to NE for family reasons.
Regularly attended games at St James Pk with  partners relations
had kits as well .
Insisted in coming with me to Bolton 2005  (Jensen sent off first few minutes) he was 7
Sensed he enjoyed the Fulham banter and meeting my old mates.
A trip to the cottage against Wigan followed. preceded by  a visit  to the Chancellors
and a walk along the Thames and job was done he never looked back.
And several games home and away followed .
Now at Bristol Uni got him a season ticket this season.

Best of all.He 's not one for much contact .
But the other Saturday via social media with a picture he
said'' walking  to Craven Cottage along the river one of my greatest pleasures  ''

Samsara

Quote from: flyingfish on February 13, 2018, 08:44:37 PM
My daughter, who is 7, saw a kid wearing a Barcelona top in the park and she said she felt sorry for him. I asked her why and she said 'because he can't ever get to go and watch them? Not like me and Fulham, what's the point in supporting a team you can never go and watch?'

Ask any American Fulham supporter here. I prefer watching Fulham's quality of play amongst steeper English competition than the MLS any day of the week. I could see why somebody would prefer to watch Barcelona over QPR, Fulham, Brentford etc. That doesn't mean I wouldn't go to every game at the cottage if I ever lived in London.

cookieg

My 11 year old daughter has been to a few games, we even went up to Liverpool to watch us get beaten on her birthday a few years ago. But she gets the fact that Fulham is in the blood and that is how it should be.

She keeps getting "asked out" by a boy in her class but he supports the blue scum from down the road so he aint got no chance!!