watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️

Started by Woolly Mammoth, February 17, 2018, 05:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Woolly Mammoth

Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️ Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️ Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️ Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️.
You have made an old man very Happy. I shall go to sleep ( eventually ) with a smile on my face tonight.  049:gif :wine:
Its not the man in the fight, it's the fight in the man.  🐘

Never forget your Roots.

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

hovewhite

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 17, 2018, 05:02:38 PM
Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️ Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️ Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️ Well done Fulham ⚽️⚽️.
You have made an old man very Happy. I shall go to sleep ( eventually ) with a smile on my face tonight.  049:gif :wine:
Fantasicccc fulham,well done to slav and the team,coyw

St Eve

Very impressive. I may just have an extra glass or 2 of bordeaux tonight

Woolly Mammoth

It also shows we have some strength in depth. There must have been a few million pounds on the bench as well.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: St Eve on February 17, 2018, 05:28:05 PM
Very impressive. I may just have an extra glass or 2 of bordeaux tonight

Yes indeed, a splendid occasion.

Never forget your Roots.

Matt10

I said in Matchday how I was under the weather - well sprung me right back up with this 2-0 win. Great performance by our defense as well. Happy with every single player. Going to take the rest of the weekend to relax and prepare for Wednesday!

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: hovewhite on February 17, 2018, 05:25:17 PM
Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 17, 2018, 05:02:38 PM
Fantasicccc fulham,well done to slav and the team,coyw

Yes, this match could define our season, we are the first team to beat them for quite a while.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: Matt10 on February 17, 2018, 05:31:22 PM
I said in Matchday how I was under the weather - well sprung me right back up with this 2-0 win. Great performance by our defense as well. Happy with every single player. Going to take the rest of the weekend to relax and prepare for Wednesday!

Hopefully you will be back in shape to take on Bristol City.

Never forget your Roots.

Woolly Mammoth

Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 17, 2018, 05:22:54 PM
In 2 words.

Very pleased.

In 5 words
I shall have a double. 🥃

Never forget your Roots.

terryr

Twig

For me the key thing was the way we won. Against a team of expensive signings we played our football, dominated possession and never really looked like conceding.  Such a composed and professional performance.

davew

Quote from: Woolly Mammoth on February 17, 2018, 05:35:16 PM
Quote from: fcfulham55 on February 17, 2018, 05:22:54 PM
In 2 words.

Very pleased.

In 5 words
I shall have a double. 🥃
In 4 words, so will I another! Great performance and result by the lads which is what I asked for on the match day thread first posting today. Our squad is looking strong, if we can avoid injuries to key players, play offs should be well within our reach!
Grandson of a Former Director of FFC (served 1954 - 1968)

filham

I failed to dream of this victory last night, I really didn't think it was going to happen, a big thank you to all of the players for a great performance.

Woolly Mammoth

This is an enormous cause for celebration that should carry on deep into the night.
I shall raise my glass and toast and drink to swimming with bow legged women.
Thanks to all the players, and thank you Jok, and thank you Fulham FC and all who sail in her.

Never forget your Roots.

MikeW

I hosted a family gathering in McBrides.  One devout Fulham, 2 Villa and one on the fence between the two (the missus defusing a war) and yes it was a great day.  Result, atmosphere, excellent Fulham hospitality.  As Woolly says. a great day!

PS - Chilly night in prospect on its way up from South West.  Minus one as we arrived home & got severely pebble dashed by the gritters on M4!
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

fcfulham55

Sent from my Nokia 3310

bill taylors apprentice

Unlike previous recent "happy days"  where we put teams to the sword, got the better of opposition in end to end thrillers or battled to the end to achieve 3 points, this was a mature performance from a team that has come of age!

As our manager has said "We are not a train station" but now he says we are "Middle aged Men"!
We know what you mean Sir!

MrFFC

Made my weekend. 2nd half was joy to watch
Come on you Whites!! :)